Today in gym this blonde 20 something incel cuck was training in front of me

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
So I'm a personal trainer and I was training this ultra THIIIICCCCCCCCCC PHÄÄÄÄÄT cunt whore. Made her do some some beta bullshit jumps on a crate, JFL at her.

However it wasn't just jumps, she would bend over lie on the ground and get up (told her it was some cardio shit for wahmen but really just to check her body out).

Meanwhile there was this blonde permavirgin cuck doing his lat raises and bicep curls thinking "I'm fakin Zyzz brah" to himself while shamelessly checking out this stacy JFL. Probably thought his popping veins were supposed to impress her. No veins for your face.

So I ask her how her 18th birthday party was and we talked for a while before I fucked her raw in the showers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Lux, FuckNW and 25 others
wow veri funni and original

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, BigBiceps, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Let a gymcel cope, man

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout, FuckNW, Deleted member 2634 and 2 others
So I'm a personal trainer and I was training this ultra THIIIICCCCCCCCCC PHÄÄÄÄÄT cunt whore. Made her do some some beta bullshit jumps on a crate, JFL at her.

However it wasn't just jumps, she would bend over lie on the ground and get up (told her it was some cardio shit for wahmen but really just to check her body out).

Meanwhile there was this blonde permavirgin cuck doing his lat raises and bicep curls thinking "I'm fakin Zyzz brah" to himself while shamelessly checking out this stacy JFL. Probably thought his popping veins were supposed to impress her. No veins for your face.

So I ask her how her 18th birthday party was and we talked for a while before I fucked her raw in the showers

My inceldom and being a invisible to women subhuman is funny to you?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Tyronecell, Deleted member 4645 and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5912
Caged hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
C46CB0AF 9573 4E7A 927A 841B9EFC142D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and eyearea
That sounds a lot like CuckDestiny's story.