Today is World Suicide Prevention Day

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
September 10th, the day before September 11th, the anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in human history which was composed of four coordinated suicide attacks.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Alexios, watah and 3 others
If I was motivated to commit suicide I would do it on World Suicide Prevention Day just to stick to all the bleeding heart humanitarians that were responsible for the designation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, cooldude1231, Rhino LeFort and 4 others
Suicide is cucked if you are already alive.

Either never be born or keep coping, I mean huslin’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, NZb6Air and hardRscreamer
alr so if im ever low inhib enough to rope, im going about it as follows: go to amerikkka, get my hands on a Mossberg 590A1 20ga
Barrel Length. 18.5" Overall Length. 39.5" Weight. 5.7lbs. Length of Pull. 13.87” Chamber. 3” Capacity. 6+1, then walking into a very busy place, perhaps a Mcdonalds, on septemer 10th, aka suicide prevention day or whatever bullshit, then proceed to blow my fucking brains out ALLLLLLL over the inside of the slopdonalds. This is based and JFL fuel because: it traumatises a bunch of cucked normies, they'll get PTSD and shit :lul:, and it forces some faggot, most likely a disgusting mutt, wagie to clean it all up.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent, MoggerGaston, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
alr so if im ever low inhib enough to rope, im going about it as follows: go to amerikkka, get my hands on a Mossberg 590A1 20ga
Barrel Length. 18.5" Overall Length. 39.5" Weight. 5.7lbs. Length of Pull. 13.87” Chamber. 3” Capacity. 6+1, then walking into a very busy place, perhaps a Mcdonalds, on septemer 10th, aka suicide prevention day or whatever bullshit, then proceed to blow my fucking brains out ALLLLLLL over the inside of the slopdonalds. This is based and JFL fuel because: it traumatises a bunch of cucked normies, they'll get PTSD and shit :lul:, and it forces some faggot, most likely a disgusting mutt, wagie to clean it all up.

@LowInhibMaxx check this shit nigga

Lol, this reminds me of that time when Peter Griffin worked at the suicide prevention hotline:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, MoggerGaston and ineonx

Who posted that?

Lol the terrorists literally waited a day after suicide prevention day to commit suicide jfl

cmon guys, we are stronger than that
lets work as a team and stay alive!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and raleqtambrobret
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and WeiWei

Yoo if you go to Mcdonalds ask if the ice cream machine works if it doesnt pull up the blicky, scream loud and shoot :lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-053322.png
    Screenshot_20240911-053322.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
I used to think abt shooting myself in class so people would feel bad for not being friends with me