Today I’ve realised how unforgiving this world truly is.

F

forevercoping

Iron
This world is only in the palm of the lucky few who have the ability to connect with people. My social awkwardness has plagued me constantly and it’s getting too much, Yesterday a very humbling experience happened to me where I saw a disgusting mongol faced creature get with a girl. I couldn’t believe my eyes. How can he do it and I can’t? I’ve studied the BP for nearly a year and a half and this was not mentioned. A disgusting decrepit creature managed to get with a woman whilst me who was conventionally more attractive was sidelined? This has left many answers lingering in my head. I have inherently misunderstood the BP. This experience will be a tool for later use, I have come to the decision that relationships are useless when women pick disgusting lowly creatures like that guy. I have been rated an 8/10 by women before. From now on I have vowed to utterly crush any woman that tries to approach me and shows any kind of mild interest in me, I will tear them out of my life with little to no remorse whatsoever. I genuinely thought I had gotten over this part of my life however it keeps coming back to haunt me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, laaltin and ryuken
this world is all about luck in the first place

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Just go solo and be at peace with yourself

"I’ve studied the BP for nearly a year and a half and this was not mentioned."

bro ahahah, shotgun implants for your peanut brain ngl

wah cry me a river faggot