Today I've seen chad and how girls behave around him

L

lepo2317

Equinox
I've seen top 5% guy today. He was about 6'3, auschwitzmaxxed about 70kg, no muscles. He had perfect face, beard. Would rate him about 8-8.5/10. I was standing outside observing peole and while he was passing me by, about 3 girls literally turned around staring at him as he walks away. He was staring straight ahead and didn't even care that humidity levels increased to about 90%. If you are GL, existing is enough.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Gonthar, try2beme and 3 others
Don’t you just wish you had a spy cam for moments like these?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte
Same thing here. I see this at uni a lot. The guys that are rated good looking according to PSL are the ones getting the most attention from women.Pretty boys and Chads. Deep set eyes, almond eyes, above 6’1, etc…
I wish the blackpill was a joke.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, try2beme and Deleted member 21735
I've seen top 5% guy today. He was about 6'3, auschwitzmaxxed about 70kg, no muscles. He had perfect face, beard. Would rate him about 8-8.5/10. I was standing outside observing peole and while he was passing me by, about 3 girls literally turned around staring at him as he walks away. He was staring straight ahead and didn't even care that humidity levels increased to about 90%. If you are GL, existing is enough.
Male gaze

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
70 kg at 6'3 is not a Chad. That's a prettyboy twink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back