Kraken

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
dont bring this up i might get emotional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, ascension and Juandigomigo22
dont bring this up i might get emotional
Im sorry man. Ever since then you japanese have become very gay, which by itself has destroyed more life than the atomics themselves with those birth rates.

america is the reason of 90% of the world problems

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
how america fags feel after invading a country for 2 towers collapsing (they forgot when they nuked two cities)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
and basically every other country involved in the War.

Many were raped, killed etc

i mean Japan did the move first also could be said the same for the Nazis
America knew Pearl Harbour attack was happening and did nothing to prevent it because they needed a pretext to enter the war

They also sanctioned and punished economically Japan a lot before the Pearl Harbour event. They did not just wake up and do it. With that being said i dont support Japan in WW2 or anything, what they did to Chinese people was crazy. But facts are facts.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
America knew Pearl Harbour attack was happening and did nothing to prevent it because they needed a pretext to enter the war

They also sanctioned and punished economically Japan a lot before the Pearl Harbour event. They did not just wake up and do it. With that being said i dont support Japan in WW2 or anything, what they did to Chinese people was crazy. But facts are facts.
yeah both sides are equally bad bhai

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
yeah both sides are equally bad bhai
I dont believe in "equally" bad because that is just a way of simplyfing things very used by the media nowadays on different conflicts and scenarios but both were bad on my islamic view definetly.

i mean Japan did the move first also could be said the same for the Nazis
attacking a country's military base isn't the same as razing TWO cities to the ground, killing all their inhabitants, and making it uninhabitable for years

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
attacking a country's military base isn't the same as razing TWO cities to the ground, killing all their inhabitants, and making it uninhabitable for years
i mean the same happened in Germany

mass killing for no reason

maybe nukes were extra but they did stop the war