Today my cousin said that random manlet is hot

L

lepo2317

Equinox
So my cousin is 6 feet tall. I'm barely taller than her at 6'1. She is HTB with great ass and average face. Today I heard that this manlet who lives nearby, he is about 5'7 max is hot as fuck. Height doesn't matter if you are GL. Even bitches who are head taller than you will fuck you if they had chance. My cousin HAS BF who is 6'5 and yet still she said that shit, I just can't anymore. I mean that manlet is chadlite if it comes to face. 0 flaws, NW0 hairline, crazy face etc. TLDR: GL GUYS CAN BE MANLETS AND WILL STILL MAKE YOUR GF WET EVEN THO YOU ARE 6'5.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: saint, Chadeep, Gonthar and 1 other person
Think if I lost my girl to a manlet I’d finally go on a rape spree

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuki, PsychoDsk, ibzygo and 2 others
So my cousin is 6 feet tall. I'm barely taller than her at 6'1. She is HTB with great ass and average face. Today I heard that this manlet who lives nearby, he is about 5'7 max is hot as fuck. Height doesn't matter if you are GL. Even bitches who are head taller than you will fuck you if they had chance. My cousin HAS BF who is 6'5 and yet still she said that shit, I just can't anymore. I mean that manlet is chadlite if it comes to face. 0 flaws, NW0 hairline, crazy face etc. TLDR: GL GUYS CAN BE MANLETS AND WILL STILL MAKE YOUR GF WET EVEN THO YOU ARE 6'5.
Wait....you allow your cousin to have a boyfriend???:feelskek:

Nigga allowed his cousin to have a boyfriend :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Only tom cruise level face can pull off manletism

He's not a Muslim?
Lol, either way it's still cucked, the cuck concept has now extended in the past few years to also include fathers, brothers, cousins, etc. who allow their daughters, sisters or female cousins to have boyfriends and to date...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, JohnDoe, iblamechico and 1 other person
It’s short girls who care about height, not girls that tall. Girls that tall are usually insecure in their femininity and have a kink for letting manlets degrade them.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Lol, either way it's still cucked, the cuck concept has now extended in the past few years to also include fathers, brothers, cousins, etc. who allow their daughters, sisters or female cousins to have boyfriends and to date...
They supposed to stay single forever?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It’s short girls who care about height, not girls that tall. Girls that tall are usually insecure in their femininity and have a kink for letting manlets degrade them.
why won't a tall girl let my 5'8.5 manlet ass degrade them then??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why won't a tall girl let my 5'8.5 manlet ass degrade them then??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Gotta be giga low inhib and persistent for that boyo.

• So Sad
I think you need to be 7+/10 atleast. That guy I was talking about is chadlite. Literally no flaws, perfect forward growth, NW0 thick as fuck hair, he is just short.

• +1