Today on (cooking?) with trucels...

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
PXL 20200925 212223823PORTRAIT 02ORIGINAL

Pitcher of lemonade for a hot day tbh. Tastes good.

@Greecgawd this is what I was doing instead of ur math jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted and Greecgawd
How can you enjoy little things such as this after discovering the blackpill? I'm not shitting on you I'm really curious ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
How can you enjoy little things such as this after discovering the blackpill? I'm not shitting on you I'm really curious ngl.
because I've accepted for at LEAST as long as I live in my parents house and as long as my dick is 3.5 inches I'm not going to ascend at all. So I try and make every moment good here tbh. Once im out I will do EVERY looksmaxxing thing possible. Literally going to roid and inject pregnancy hormones into my dick tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and wasted
because I've accepted for at LEAST as long as I live in my parents house and as long as my dick is 3.5 inches I'm not going to ascend at all. So I try and make every moment good here tbh. Once im out I will do EVERY looksmaxxing thing possible. Literally going to roid and inject pregnancy hormones into my dick tbh.
Yeah that's kinda the boat I'm in, its weird that the blackpill is so brutal, yet I feel so liberated sometimes when I know why things happen the way they do irl. Its deteriorated my overall mental health, but I'm able to appreciate the beauty in the little things a lot more now, such as nature, cycling, food, and family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095