Today was a good day.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Hello frens! I'm feeling a lot better today then I do most days. I've been taking an acting elective this semester, and we're doing Romeo and Juliet. I got cast as Romeo, and the Juliet in question is a qt HTB who only has IPD as a failo. Rest of my day was chill, and I got accepted for this outside of school program I was excited for. How was your day frens, was it any better or worse?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, NumbThePain, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
Mirin, will you kiss in any of the scenes?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Was at work, came home took my meds and smoking a J.

Can't complain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and UndiagnosedSchizo
Montageu MOGS. Over for romeocels
Do you mog Leo?
20230923 002832

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and UndiagnosedSchizo
Congrats, so glad to hear your day was good, hope everything turns right for you.

When I was in high school, we also did a Romeo and Juliet, I almost became Romeo but the Juliet was a true Femcel who I didn't want to kiss, so I became the priest lmao, it was very fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and 0hMan
Mirin, will you kiss in any of the scenes?
IDK. Some chick next to her asked, and I overheard her saying "I don't know maybe, it's up to him." Very inconclusive.

• JFL
arent u black? how are u gonna be romeo

• JFL
Congrats, so glad to hear your day was good, hope everything turns right for you.

When I was in high school, we also did a Romeo and Juliet, I almost became Romeo but the Juliet was a true Femcel who I didn't want to kiss, so I became the priest lmao, it was very fun.
JFL they split the class up into two, the other Juliet is an ugly gremlin looking chick, but I lucked out and got paired up with the cute Juliet.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Montageu MOGS. Over for romeocels
Do you mog Leo?
View attachment 2446396
I can't say I mog 20 year old Leo. Def mog him when he was my age though, nigga looked like he was 8 then. We watched the '96 Romeo and Juliet in class, even the teacher was thirsting for him :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
JFL they split the class up into two, the other Juliet is an ugly gremlin looking chick, but I lucked out and got paired up with the cute Juliet.
Lucky guy lmao, the trick Romeo in my play did to not kiss the femcel was to hug her and turn his back to the viewers so it looked like he kissed her, but it was just a hug.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Lucky guy lmao, the trick Romeo in my play did to not kiss the femcel was to hug her and turn his back to the viewers so it looked like he kissed her, but it was just a hug.
LOL
If I wasn't Romeo, I'd like to be Benvolio, though. He's cool.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
I've seen better.

Stop being rude to ugly girls, they didnt choose to be born that way.

IDK. Some chick next to her asked, and I overheard her saying "I don't know maybe, it's up to him." Very inconclusive.
mirin you could probably kiss her

IM JUST NOT RUDE TO UGLY PEOPLE!!!!!
She was legit talking about an ugly guy and joking about him. I don't like to make fun of ugly guys, but ugly girls are usually conceited.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and Lebgfinal
She was legit talking about an ugly guy and joking about him. I don't like to make fun of ugly guys, but ugly girls are usually conceited.
I know a girl who looks like eggy at my school

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and 0hMan
Yeah, the femcel I didn't want to kiss also shamed ugly men even though some mogged her lmao

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Yeah, the femcel I didn't want to kiss also shamed ugly men even though some mogged her lmao
When a woman rates you, you have to remove 2 from whatever she says. Hence why they say actual PSL 7s are "12/10" (10/10 in a foid's brain) and they say MTNs are "7/10's" (sub5 in foids brain.

Also subtract like 5 from whatever she rates herself.