Today was a terrible day

nigtard

nigtard

I actually cannot keep living like this I thought that it got better but it only got worse

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NorwoodAscender
Everyday sucks when you realize you joined in November 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, AustrianOak47 and NorwoodAscender
Everything has changed a lot since Ice Cube dropped that song

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Everyday sucks when you realize you joined in November 2023
I don't care about this shit forum, life has been terrible for too long and I have tried to ignore it by coping and living in a fantasy world

• +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Go ahead say what happened bro
Nothing really I just wanna kms but I'm too pussy to do it.I cope by making up scenarios in my head and going out to parties just to stand there and do nothing.

Nothing really I just wanna kms but I'm too pussy to do it.I cope by making up scenarios in my head and going out to parties just to stand there and do nothing.
You are still young man don't fall for that dumb silly narrative of caring so much about parties. And about daydreaming constantly the sooner you stop doing it the better. I have very high cerebral activity and im also constantly daydreaming about stuff and although i know its difficult to stop you can actually do it especially if you learn how to not care about what other people think

everyday‘s been terrible since 2023 started tbh

You are still young man don't fall for that dumb silly narrative of caring so much about parties. And about daydreaming constantly the sooner you stop doing it the better. I have very high cerebral activity and im also constantly daydreaming about stuff and although i know its difficult to stop you can actually do it especially if you learn how to not care about what other people think
I've already wasted my life I don't have any motivation left anymore.I don't care what people think about me I just feel like I was born to suffer I have never really felt happy every time I am happy there is something at the back of my mind to remind me that I'm not allowed to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
me tn

I've already wasted my life I don't have any motivation left anymore.I don't care what people think about me I just feel like I was born to suffer I have never really felt happy every time I am happy there is something at the back of my mind to remind me that I'm not allowed to be happy
How old are you?

I haven't been happy since the end of 2018

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James