Today was national BF day

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
What a shit day, sat through the entire day scrolling through insta seeing normal couples or undeserving men with a GF. Meanwhile a champion like me is single

I wanted to throw my phone at the wall the entire day and break something. Seriously, if you don't follow lots of ppl who u vaguely know on insta consider yourself fucking lucky. One of the worst days of the year.

destroy that 70s show GIF by Laff
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

^ me today

• +1
Reactions: watah, scrunchables, sb23 and 4 others
What a shit day, sat through the entire day scrolling through insta seeing normal couples or undeserving men with a GF. Meanwhile a champion like me is single

I wanted to throw my phone at the wall the entire day and break something. Seriously, if you don't follow lots of ppl who u vaguely know on insta consider yourself fucking lucky. One of the worst days of the year.

destroy that 70s show GIF by Laff
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

^ me today
nice guy ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Sprinkles, scrunchables and 2 others
Unfollowed every single girl that posted that bs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, scrunchables, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Idk why it's suifuel for you. It actually motivates me when I see all these normies with attractive GFs

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ChadL1te
Idk why it's suifuel for you. It actually motivates me when I see all these normies with attractive GFs
I see ur point but it makes me upset considering I've been looking at this shit for years without a gf

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I see ur point but it makes me upset considering I've been looking at this shit for years without a gf
Yee I've been seeing this shit on IG since like 2017/2018.. now even as an oldcel I'm still basically a KHHV :feelswhy:. But it's ok bhai we all gonna make it

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yee I've been seeing this shit on IG since like 2017/2018.. now even as an oldcel I'm still basically a KHHV :feelswhy:. But it's ok bhai we all gonna make it
Ive slayed but idc about that, i just want a gf

Inshallah we'll ascend

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight