Today was one of the worst days of my life

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
FIRST OF ALL

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK
Shutup

Today was the first day of my weekend school since lockdown. Apparently they merged us with some newcomers and our class went from 15 people to like 30. I did not talk to a single person today.

And we got new girls in class from which two are very cutiepies.

I GOT ZERO IOIS FROM THEM

AND I HAD TO PASS THE PAPER TO ONE OF THOSE CUTIES SITTING BEHIND ME - WE LOOKED EACH OTHER IN THE EYES AND I COULD FEEL HER DISGUST

I am so socially incapacitated that I was walking to another bus stop because the closest one had some people from my class and I was too shy to buy tickets next to them.

My face is PSL3 my skin my hair and my narrow skull RUINS ME.

I had to walk past hugging couples and extremely cute young girls walking around...

I realized I will never have friends irl, I don't belong among normal people

I will never have a girlfriend, its over, suicide is coming, I realize that now only, I simply don't belong to society

D1B7rkLW0AAPQef

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Alexanderr, Deleted member 9355 and 25 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 1680, godlikesz and 3 others
Stay strong brudda.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 9391, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
how old are you nigga

Hang in there king.

I shouldn't have used "hang" in this context JFL. "Stay strong brudda" if you prefer.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No maastag no care +op is an abused dog

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 8064, Pietrosiek and 4 others
FIRST OF ALL

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK
View attachment 663203

Today was the first day of my weekend school since lockdown. Apparently they merged us with some newcomers and our class went from 15 people to like 30. I did not talk to a single person today.

AND I HAD TO PASS THE PAPER TO ONE OF THOSE CUTIES SITTING BEHIND ME - WE LOOKED EACH OTHER IN THE EYES AND I COULD FEEL HER DISGUST

View attachment 663211
I am so socially incapacitated that I was walking to another bus stop because the closest one had some people from my class and I was too shy to buy tickets next to them.

View attachment 663225

I had to walk past hugging couples and extremely cute young girls walking around...

I will never have a girlfriend, its over, suicide is coming, I realize that now only, I simply don't belong to society

View attachment 663318
I always thought u look like barrett bcs of ur avi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TsarTsar444, BradAniston and 2 others
FC1DA24D F2CB 4BC0 A797 B9F1D65ADDDE

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, godirl, BradAniston and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and godlikesz
Itisovdf

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Wtf, you're 24 in fucking Poland and a virgin. Get drunk before going out or tale phenibut to squash inhibitions and ask women out till you get laid. That's what I'm planning to do.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Pietrosiek and inceletto

• Love it

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Fear, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Wtf, you're 24 in fucking Poland and a virgin. Get drunk before going out or tale phenibut to squash inhibitions and ask women out till you get laid. That's what I'm planning to do.
I'm 24 KHHV I never got ioi in my life and never had one SINGLE GIRL interested in me. I am the biggest subhuman to ever visit this site. Every currybro mogs me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, goat2x, nonserviam and 5 others
I'm 24 KHHV I never got ioi in my life and never had one SINGLE GIRL interested in me. I am the biggest subhuman to ever visit this site. Every currybro mogs me.

Didn't the rating thread you made give you a bit more self-confidence? You seemed optimistic to me tbh.

• +1
You keep doing this in public:

When you need to NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FOIDS in public. They see you moving your eyes darting around and shit. You arent even bad looking just socially destroyed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, BradAniston, goat2x and 3 others
I doubt it. Nigga just look at @LondonVillie , that nigga is repulsive to look at, legit 1.5-2 psl and even he got laid. Stop being a fucking moron and get your shit together.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6095
I told you the reddit ratings were bs bro, keep your head up and looksmax and it will get better at least

• So Sad
started taking private lessons with a becky-tier girl who got randomly selected in the same class with me. today was the second time we had lessons together and she kept showing me 0 ioi so I have the same fucking situation. fuck this gay earth

• So Sad
Didn't the rating thread you made give you a bit more self-confidence? You seemed optimistic to me tbh.
I lost it all. I lost everything, all thst good mood went to shit. Its insane how good I felt before and now im back to subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4645
I doubt it. Nigga just look at @LondonVillie , that nigga is repulsive to look at, legit 1.5-2 psl and even he got laid. Stop being a fucking moron and get your shit together.
He mogs me.
started taking private lessons with a becky-tier girl who got randomly selected in the same class with me. today was the second time we had lessons together and she kept showing me 0 ioi so I have the same fucking situation. fuck this gay earth
Imagine if you looked like prime Chico... its over
You keep doing this in public:
View attachment 663400

When you need to NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FOIDS in public. They see you moving your eyes darting around and shit. You arent even bad looking just socially destroyed.
No man. I am still ioiless I don't exist for women....

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6095
I lost it all. I lost everything, all thst good mood went to shit. Its insane how good I felt before and now im back to subhuman.

Isolation will only reduce your chances of ascending socially. You gotta make a circle of friends, despite what you think about your looks, you'll know foids this way.

That's what I'm doing next year when transferring uni. You gotta put all the chances on your side, even if you don't feel like it. You got nothing to lose.

Worst case scenario it fails and you go back to rotting on here, as if nothing happened.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4430
He mogs me.

Tbh show off muscle halo somehow, draw SOME attention to yourself

1CA1AF10 95D4 4194 94F1 36C39FA09F9B

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, goat2x and Over
He mogs me.

fuckkkk the first exact thing that came in my mind was thinking of what could prime chico do tbh. he would get her number and slay her in minutes. it's brutally over, she didn't even say goodbye and ran away quickly.

• Love it
Nigga just fix your chin and piltrhum, everything else about you is not bad at all.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
this is not a looks problem , your just socially crippled its hard to fix i get it. But try, what you need is to get out of your comfort zone , put yourself in situations you wouldnt do normally. Like not go to a seperate bus stop to buy tickets and as time goes by you'll get more and more confident in those situations.

Never rope brah never rope...
IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU , NEVER FORGET THIS

• So Sad
hey bro

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
told you fasting ain't working bro

I have bottom 35% frame in women category and 1% bottom for men....
those stats don’t apply to you, they majorly suffer from sample bias, I’ll explain tomorrow in pms, but your frame isn’t quite as bad as you think, legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Tony
those stats don’t apply to you, they majorly suffer from sample bias, I’ll explain tomorrow in pms, but your frame isn’t quite as bad as you think, legit.
I have 44cm shoulder width I measured precisely. When I look in the mirror I look so narrow on face and shoulders its insane. I was thinking about wearing hoodie when its 26'C today becsuse i look like a kid in t-shirt.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
felt this ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 9380, Over and 1 other person
Yo
I have 44cm shoulder width I measured precisely. When I look in the mirror I look so narrow on face and shoulders its insane. I was thinking about wearing hoodie when its 26'C today becsuse i look like a kid in t-shirt.
your frame is bad but those military stats are of an elite sample and bideltoid is not a good way to measure frame/clavicle width

• +1
good little goy, u r very good friend to me bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, Over and Good_Little_Goy
Your username is how I’d describe your situation

• So Sad
1) you aren’t even ugly
2) start looksmaxxing now if you want to get treated better

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
whats wrong with your hair?

I have bottom 35% frame in women category and 1% bottom for men....
If legit, I can see why you get no IOI's. I'm sorry brother :(

• So Sad
FIRST OF ALL

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK
View attachment 663203

View attachment 663211

View attachment 663225

View attachment 663318
Just rape-max before roping.
Atleast you won’t die a virgin.

no tag no care

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot