Today was wild.

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Literally as a normie you just need to get drunk enough, and everything will be fine. I danced with random women and ended up clicking with a foid that I am now talking to on Messenger. It's not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26515
No it wasnt

Literally as a normie you just need to get drunk enough, and everything will be fine. I danced with random women and ended up clicking with a foid that I am now talking to on Messenger. It's not over.

Sir I have been screaming this for weeks. Average guys have a chance if they take action.

Congratulations, you went out took action and got results while everyone is rotting in excuses

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
Shame on you!
Fuck man i just came to my senses, I feel guilty. But if you understood the amount of stress i have been through.

Fuck man i just came to my senses, I feel guilty. But if you understood the amount of stress i have been through.
Just recalling the Islamic lectures you tried to pull on me a few days ago while YOU ARE NOW DRINKING ALCOHOL. SMH!

Just recalling the Islamic lectures you tried to pull on me a few days ago while YOU ARE NOW DRINKING ALCOHOL. SMH!
Shame on me! But I still stand for the Palestinians and humanity nothing changed.

Shame on me! But I still stand for the Palestinians and humanity nothing changed.
Shame on you! Now Palestine supporters will be associated with alcohol drinking muzzies. Now how can I be on the same side as you?!

Shame on you! Now Palestine supporters will be associated with alcohol drinking muzzies. Now how can I be on the same side as you?!
I mean you never stood up for the palestinians, so it does not matter.

I mean you never stood up for the palestinians, so it does not matter.
Liar. I went to a pro-Gaza protest in 2014. But in 2023, the wrong-doers are Palestinians. They supported the massacring of civilians and foreign workers. Of course, Israel is doing overkill at the moment so I am neutral but it seems now they want to completely eliminate Hamas and they won’t stop until that’s achieved. Hamas are retards though, Palestinians need a better leadership, not suicidal morons who drag thousands of others down with them.

Sir I have been screaming this for weeks. Average guys have a chance if they take action.

Congratulations, you went out took action and got results while everyone is rotting in excuses

Liar. I went to a pro-Gaza protest in 2014. But in 2023, the wrong-doers are Palestinians. They supported the massacring of civilians and foreign workers. Of course, Israel is doing overkill at the moment so I am neutral but it seems now they want to completely eliminate Hamas and they won’t stop until that’s achieved. Hamas are retards though, Palestinians need a better leadership, not suicidal morons who drag thousands of others down with them.
Palestine needs to be freed, no more oppression.

They need a new leadership for this. Hamas has already stained them.
No matter what leadership they have, israel will always bully them. There is no hamas in the westbank yet 100 people have died lately, and homes are still being stolen

No matter what leadership they have, israel will always bully them. There is no hamas in the westbank yet 100 people have died lately, and homes are still being stolen
Looks like Israel will go for another Nakba. .

Looks like Israel will go for another Nakba. .
No peace can be achieved with the Israeli terrorists, go read about how israel was founded.

No peace can be achieved with the Israeli terrorists, go read about how israel was founded.
Wasn't Israel founded thanks to the Arabs siding with the Brits who cucked the Ottomans and then the Brits in turn cucked the Arabs? I think that's how it went down.