Today's women aren't mature enough for parenthood

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Master
Today's women want to be metropolitan and free. They want their "career" to show off. They want to go on vacations, try all the new restaurant spots, bars, go to events in the city, wine tasting, hang out with the gals after work, weekly day trips, etc, etc.

When they need snuggles or to get filled they want to play out their version of Sex in the City with Chads. Did I mention they also have a dog to keep them company.

Kids just don't fit in. They aren't mature enough for parenthood even though they love playing grown ups for show.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, Carbine, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
You become mature as you adjust to your life-circumstances, environment.

I live the 29yo NEET-lifestyle because my environment doesn't require me to mature.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine, Shahnameh and iloveboobs
water, hopefully we die out by like 2050 but as usual nothing really happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carbine, raleqtambrobret and Shahnameh
water, hopefully we die out by like 2050 but as usual nothing really happens

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and Shahnameh
Today's women want to be metropolitan and free. They want their "career" to show off. They want to go on vacations, try all the new restaurant spots, bars, go to events in the city, wine tasting, hang out with the gals after work, weekly day trips, etc, etc.

When they need snuggles or to get filled they want to play out their version of Sex in the City with Chads. Did I mention they also have a dog to keep them company.

Kids just don't fit in. They aren't mature enough for parenthood even though they love playing grown ups for show.
Was just about to say this is sex and the city syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Shahnameh

You think in very simple ways Op..

Already those with good careers in developed countries where average guy can't satisfy them genetically (and do not exceed them in terms of career/income), they give up on guys altogether, so they get together for physical and emotional support, and get a dog for the kind of ''support'' a woman couldn't provide..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Carbine
You think in very simple ways Op..

Already those with good careers in developed countries where average guy can't satisfy them genetically (and do not exceed them in terms of career/income), they give up on guys altogether, so they get together for physical and emotional support, and get a dog for the kind of ''support'' a woman couldn't provide..

View attachment 3219345View attachment 3219344
View attachment 3219335
View attachment 3219320

Most guys dont care about a womans career, they really should not be allowed to work