TOGETHER, lets do this

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, 8uAte, greycel and 3 others
There he is! I love me some Jeremiah Jay Jay!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and BigJimsWornOutTires
do what

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I supposed to be in Michigan right now but the opposite happened

• +1
20240614 110154

Let's do this

• +1
I supposed to be in Michigan right now but the opposite happened
Well shoot! If you're ever in the area let me know! I reckon I'll only be stateside six more months at the minimum. Could be longer.

I'll be in Chicago at some point sometime between now and when I leave, and Waco Texas to get baptized, but I'll be headed back to Asia pretty soon.

• +1
How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?
but why? i'm not here to jump in bed with any of you. besides, I'm straight and devoted to one woman only.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Well shoot! If you're ever in the area let me know! I reckon I'll only be stateside six more months at the minimum. Could be longer.

I'll be in Chicago at some point sometime between now and when I leave, and Waco Texas to get baptized, but I'll be headed back to Asia pretty soon.
Good. When the party starts, you can protect the village you're in with your connection to the States unless they're Russians. But you know how to play that too. Правильно?

• +1
Good. When the party starts, you can protect the village you're in with your connection to the States unless they're Russians. But you know how to play that too. Правильно?
Right. I'll try my best if it comes to that. If we go to Russia though I just want to be smack dab in the middle of Siberia. I figure it's the safest place in the world just because of the sheer size and sparse population. A handful of folks have lived there for generations untouched by the ill effects of communism even. Just in their own little world. I just want to be left the fuck alone in the end. Like Jeremiah Johnson. Let my kid experience the dense bustling cities of Asia for a few years first. Gotta be well rounded.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Right. I'll try my best if it comes to that. If we go to Russia though I just want to be smack dab in the middle of Siberia. I figure it's the safest place in the world just because of the sheer size and sparse population. A handful of folks have lived there for generations untouched by the ill effects of communism even. Just in their own little world. I just want to be left the fuck alone in the end. Like Jeremiah Johnson. Let my kid experience the dense bustling cities of Asia for a few years first. Gotta be well rounded.
You and your loved ones will be safe because of you.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and greycel
but why? i'm not here to jump in bed with any of you. besides, I'm straight and devoted to one woman only.

You don’t have to say publicly if you don’t want to. You can tell me in DMs bro. I’m just very curious, I’ve never seen somebody with your personality before.
My guess is 35-45 or a very eccentric 25-30

It’s good to hear you have a wife bro. I’m curious why you type on a looksmaxxing site then?
Is it to share your anecdotes/ make people laugh/ improve your writing skills.. or do you feel people here are less judgemental compared to most normies because we are the extremities of society? So you can just act however you want to act

Is this how you act in public with normies, or do you put on a mask?

I’m very interested, and you don’t have to say this publicly. You can tell me in PMs.. but I feel like I could learn a lot from your answers

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and BigJimsWornOutTires
You don’t have to say publicly if you don’t want to. You can tell me in DMs bro. I’m just very curious, I’ve never seen somebody with your personality before.

It’s good to hear you have a wife bro. I’m curious why you type on a looksmaxxing site then?
Is it to share your anecdotes/ make people laugh/ improve your writing skills.. or do you feel people here are less judgemental compared to most normies because we are the extremities of society? So you can just act however you want to act

I’m very interested, and you don’t have to say this publicly. You can tell me in PMs.. but I feel like I could learn a lot from your answers
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Ugh, that was very slick of you trying to slide inside my wet brain like that. FAILED!

• WTF
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Ugh, that was very slick of you trying to slide inside my wet brain like that. FAILED!
:rage: Okay. At least answer the last question.

Do you act how you act on .org with other normies, or do you put on a mask?

• So Sad

I am to you all as to the storyteller or messenger or whatever you choose to see me as...skitzo? Cool.

My age is irrelevant. My human flesh, heart, and penis is for one woman only. Marriage? In this fucking world? Forget about it. But my soul and that heart belong to the Almighty. Sure I'm no preacher or rabbi or virgin or father of the highest level but who are any of you to decide the Almighty's analogous?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and 8uAte

Youpeopledontlikeusanymorebecauseyouhavebecomesocorruptedandfearfulofthetruth

• +1

• Love it
I am for you all as to the storyteller or messenger or whatever you choose to see me as...skitzo? Cool.

My age is irrelevant. My human flesh, heart, and penis is for one woman only. Marriage? In this fucking world? Forget about it. But my soul and that heart belong to the Almighty. Sure I'm no preacher or rabbi or virgin or father of the highest level but who are any of you to decide the Almighty's analogous?

I remember seeing you for the first few times a few years back, and I thought this guy is definitely off his meds.
I didn’t really like you at all, but that was my normie mindset of not wanting to embrace anything new (maybe as a result of evolutionarily not wanting to approach anything that is “new” from a tribal perspective, and as a result being brought up in a society that actively discourages it).

But over time, the more I read your posts (and the more my mind shifted towards searching for answers), I think you’re actually one of my favourite users here now.
You provide a fresh perspective on lots of stuff and can jump from light-hearted fun to providing knowledge seriously - like that thread about WW3

In a society that discourages/ shames the people at the edge, how do you cope and live is what I was wanting to know.

You’re not schizo you’re actually kind of cool

Youpeopledontlikeusanymorebecauseyouhavebecomesocorruptedandfearfulofthetruth
I’m trying to chase the truth man

IMG 1308

Last edited:

do you suffer from depression?

do you suffer from depression?
Nah man I got ADHD, but I did get given Antidepressants in addition to ADHD medication, but I don’t take it
But I am not depressed
I explained this stuff to a psychiatrist once, and he just gave my pills and sent me along my way. I figured out why they do this. Not only is it easier to neuter one’s thoughts, if you suppress them, they are easier to comply to how society is
But society is fundamentally fucked
Nobody understands, least of all the bluepilled naive psychiatrist
He likes to trick himself to live in an ideal world, where he isn’t affected, in exchange for mental peace

But that’s copping out of life
You end up agreeing with wrong stuff like prescribing antidepressants to the teenager who wants to be trans, rather than getting to the route problem
Because we are being led in thought
We aren’t thinking what is right for ourselves

300 years ago, a cheater would be publicly executed for display for everyone to see
Nowadays they are celebrated as slayers/players, or the woman is just letting loose
What happened to shame
If we assigned numbers to morality
Then the world has basically become 1000x worse in the last 40 years, than the collective 1000s of years beforehand
Everyone turns a blind eye to this

I can’t
I can’t be told what to think, I can’t have my mind zombiefied with antidepressants
I will never kill myself
I wish law turns to dust
So we can operate upon the law of God again

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and manletmogger