Told I’m good looking but I get no girls

D

Deleted member 9753

Silver
I think I’m okay looking, I still have extreme amounts of insecurities and I honestly don’t think I’m handsome at all sometimes. I only get like 4 likes on Instagram, and every girl I attempt to dm leaves me on seen.. wtf is my issue ? I just honestly idek anymore. I feel hella anxious because I have looksmaxed so much and I still don’t get any real attention from women in social media.

Attachments

• 4C6E3AD0-E134-428C-879F-DB4F5417EEAB.jpeg
    4C6E3AD0-E134-428C-879F-DB4F5417EEAB.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 732
  • 1EE8CE21-C732-4744-A6E0-128C419DB3EA.jpeg
    1EE8CE21-C732-4744-A6E0-128C419DB3EA.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 498
  • 5C1E8AC4-992C-49D1-AB76-F593BBB1EB67.jpeg
    5C1E8AC4-992C-49D1-AB76-F593BBB1EB67.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 499
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
if u only get 4likes on Instagram it means you have 0 friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11770, CANI and 16 others
You're very goodlooking but you might wanna build up your arms more before flexing on camera. What are your tinder results? My advice to you is to just out and meet as many people irl as possible. Join a sports team or whatever you're interested in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, CANI, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
if u only get 4likes on Instagram it means you have 0 friends
I have over 900 followers, and not one girl likes my pics, only a very few

What's ur ethnic background?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You're very goodlooking but you might wanna build up your arms more before flexing on camera. What are your tinder results? My advice to you is to just out and meet as many people irl as possible. Join a sports team or whatever you're interested in.
Doesn’t feel like I’m good looking when women won’t even like my pics, i have made moves on women, and legit no girl has responded to me , it’s like I’m dead to them

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
mr morph fraud is back
Morph

first pic is obviously retouched too

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, johncruz12345, Copeful and 16 others
I think I’m okay looking, I still have extreme amounts of insecurities and I honestly don’t think I’m handsome at all sometimes. I only get like 4 likes on Instagram, and every girl I attempt to dm leaves me on seen.. wtf is my issue ? I just honestly idek anymore. I feel hella anxious because I have looksmaxed so much and I still don’t get any real attention from women in social media.
What a fucking larp jfl u probably look like a fat ass that is not u

No homo, its very strange that you dont get dates.

Is there something you arent telling us? High tone voice? Low height?

What a fucking larp jfl u probably look like a fat ass that is not u
Dude it’s fucking me why would I waste my time doing this then ? You can look me on insta , I’ll respond

No homo, its very strange that you dont get dates.

Is there something you arent telling us? High tone voice? Low height?
I get approached by women in the street, bars, girls touching me, but in social media.. nope not even a response back. It’s weird, maybe it’s my pics or something ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, sorrowfulsad and mewcoper
I get approached by women in the street, bars, girls touching me, but in social media.. nope not even a response back. It’s weird, maybe it’s my pics or something ?

Then focus on real life? :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6273, Yerico7 and 7 others
mr morph fraud is back
View attachment 1011216
first pic is obviously retouched too
I even told you about the retouch, I specifically said I’m millimeters away from my masters being more petruding, but I feel a little bit more confident in my skin. I keep comparing myself to like Brad Pitt or something

Its harder for almost everyone online. That's just how it is

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 8832 and Agendum
Its harder for almost everyone online. That's just how it is

Yes , that’s why I’m always thinking something is wrong with me ?? Maybe I need to change something ?

When you try to be Chico but you're deathnic
4c6e3ad0-e134-428c-879f-db4f5417eeab-jpeg.1011210

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
I would suggest looking more trustworthy in your picks, maybe with a dog or some coffee. Change the facial expression. But the squint + low trust features unsettle girls

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9753, itorroella9 and 1 other person

i disagree - it looks low bodyfat, natty and high t

What did you do to looksmax?

i disagree - it looks low bodyfat, natty and high t
In the clothed pictures he does, but in the pic where he poses, his arms look small to me. Might just be me though.

In the clothed pictures he does, but in the pic where he poses, his arms look small to me. Might just be me though.

looks fine, like pitt in fight club

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
I can tell you why you're not getting any. You're not getting any because your body lacks a protective and intimidating masculine structure. You lack in height and frame. Your jaw and neck are lacking in width. Your face is very good but your body is deficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, CANI, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
you look like delliosa and zayn malik mixed into one
honestly you should try go to a western country like northern europe or even better where im from most women love italian/greek looking guys

keep on trying bro your looks aren't the issue here your a irl chad aslong as your not below 5ft9

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi
You're good looking but dont have sexual attraction. Zayn Malik type looking. Looks weak somehow

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 399
go to australia there is a sudden demand for med looking guys
all the girls love them here even tho most people look med here

If that's the case then why complain here? Learn the guitar and do open mics or something. You have some many options.

I can tell you why you're not getting any. You're not getting any because your body lacks a protective and intimidating masculine structure. You lack in height and frame. Your jaw and neck are lacking in width. Your face is very good but your body is deficient.

i agree. its almost like a lack of harmony between face and body.

ur body would work on a prettyboy, ur face would work on a masc muscular dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It’s the second pic, looks like you photoshopped a grown mans face on a 12 year olds body, it’s very disproportionate

Are your arms and hands actually this small?

Yr not bad looking at all, i would give up online, u have to be very goodlooking for it to work online, only women and giga chads get attention online. For men like u in real life is ur best shot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7580
They think you’re queer

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 2748 and Deleted member 12071
grow some muscle and slay

Probably just socially retarded

You resemble everything this site jerks off to. You must be socially inept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
u look gay

and ure albanian

how tall r u ?

When you try to be Chico but you're deathnic
4c6e3ad0-e134-428c-879f-db4f5417eeab-jpeg.1011210
self hating inferiority complex ridden curry trait : deeming everything that isn't strictly aryan as "deathnic"

self hating inferiority complex ridden curry trait : deeming everything that isn't strictly aryan as "deathnic"
Not really, the guy edited it so much that I had to point it out. Notice how much paler he tries to make his skin look, it looks like he's wearing makeup JFL

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Not really, the guy edited it so much that I had to point it out. Notice how much paler he tries to make his skin look, it looks like he's wearing makeup JFL
Why would I want to be pale? That shit is ugly especially in real life? Go look at the difference in Megan fox’s appearance when she is pale vs when she gets a spray tan, i rest my case

You resemble everything this site jerks off to. You must be socially inept.
I’m not socially out there as I used to be. I used to get 400+ likes on Facebook, now I’m just a nobody after high school lol

Framelet and manlet. Good PSL but lacks irl SMV. FACE is prettyboy chad level if those pics are legit...

That being said FACE alone should be carrying you.

Take redpill/pua advice and work on your inner game

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9753 and Deleted member 2729
Face is good but you look low T:

-skinny
-thin neck
-probably manlet

Framelet and manlet. Good PSL but lacks irl SMV. FACE is prettyboy chad level if those pics are legit...

That being said FACE alone should be carrying you.
And it does carry me, all my girlfriends have approached me. I just think my body is what lacks sexual ora

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and .👽.
6”2
Yes I agree I’m skinny, working on that
Ok thats interesting. Probably girls assume too that you are a manlet.

I can suggest a different haircut. Dont cut the sides too short