Tom Brady 17.5% bodyfat vs. 11-12%

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
tom-brady-in-2001-vs-tom-brady-now-v0-jvujzp73umf81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 28939 and ascension
giga lifefuel holy shit i'm literally 17.5% and i thought my face was pretty much as lean as it was gonna get

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Detective
giga lifefuel holy shit i'm literally 17.5% and i thought my face was pretty much as lean as it was gonna get
1st was his rookie season pre-season photo. He measured 17.4%, was 211lbs. Year 2000. He was the fourth-string quarterback

Second is 2019, he was 42 and reported the start of the season at 12% BF. 220lbs.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Looks about 19 years older tbh ngl.

So you're telling me you're an orange fat oompa loompa? This can't get any better. 🤣🤣

So you're telling me you're an orange fat oompa loompa? This can't get any better. 🤣🤣
you’re fat as fuck i’m not really sure what your point is tbh

also calling me an oompa loompa is literally the worst insult i’ve ever heard 💀 what the fuck jfl

He looks more NT at 17.5% BF

Looks like the fat pads lessened with age also.

Before & after puberty

I understand that normies are stupid and can't see it, but I expect users here to recognize that he had some work done on his nose and chin/jaw.

Brady is one of the most obsessed looksmaxers alive of course he had a rhinoplasty. It's like getting a haircut or taking a shower for celebrities.

Last edited: