Tom Brady is 7 years older than Aaron Rodgers

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, tombradylover, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Bones. Also mirin Brady's orbitals. Normies always think it's botox/fillers, when it's clearly his bone structure/forward growth. They'll always cope somehow when someone's better looking than them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, HarrierDuBois, klip11 and 9 others
#Glazersout

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Bones. Also mirin Brady's orbitals. Normies always think it's botox/fillers, when it's clearly his bone structure/forward growth. They'll always cope somehow when someone's better looking than them
b-b-but it’s because he eats avocado ice cream

• +1
Brady does have Botox/fillers tho

• +1
Left guy looks like Al Pacino but not italian @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
rodgers always had incel face
most nfl qbs are subhuman too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
rodgers always had incel face
most nfl qbs are subhuman too
NFL qb's mog their entire team in attractiveness lol, also Aaron has status and pheno halo

With all the surgeries he got he’s suppose to look better jfl

He’s the best looking athlete of all time.

• +1
Tbh I think Tom Brady looks better than and has more universal appeal than most top tier white international male models like Lachowski, Barret and perhaps even O'pry. He is also NTmaxxed due to collegiate sport envionment, height maxxed and has a mogger frame. This means that in his prime he would have mogged all the autistic pencil neck male models.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
aaron rodgers looking like shit wow

• +1
Tbh I think Tom Brady looks better than and has more universal appeal than most top tier white international male models like Lachowski, Barret and perhaps even O'pry. He is also NTmaxxed due to collegiate sport envionment, height maxxed and has a mogger frame. This means that in his prime he would have mogged all the autistic pencil neck male models.
He’s one of the best looking men of all time. Simple as that anyone that disagrees is coping also has 3 mvps 7 super bowls and every major record under the sun

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Mogged every where other than height
IMG 6754

• +1
Pretty good looking tbf. Overall tho tommy mogs. Eye area and bones along with 6’4. Tom Brady is the OG Athele looksmaxxer
Loris is 6'2 and he's the one with better eyes and bone structure. No girl is taking Brady over Loris
Loris is aryan ubermensch

Loris is 6'2 and he's the one with better eyes and bone structure. No girl is taking Brady over Loris
Loris is aryan ubermensch
I disagree on this. Prime Tommy has access to any girls butthole. Just look at my pfp and that’s him in his 40s! Pure Nordic mogger. Plus karius sucks at futbol while Tommy is the best ever at his sport,

Brady is nowhere near the best looking athlete of all time, especially just based on genetics. Look at him when he was in what is supposed to be your looks prime as a man (early 20s). He was average at best.

What Tom Brady is is a looksmaxing inspiration. Through diet, excercise, and likely surgery he has ascended to a legit top tier looking 40+ guy, even without his status and accomplishments. He should be an inspiration to this forum more so than almost anyone else.

Brady is nowhere near the best looking athlete of all time, especially just based on genetics. Look at him when he was in what is supposed to be your looks prime as a man (early 20s). He was average at best.

What Tom Brady is is a looksmaxing inspiration. Through diet, excercise, and likely surgery he has ascended to a legit top tier looking 40+ guy, even without his status and accomplishments. He should be an inspiration to this forum more so than almost anyone else.
Brady is nowhere near the best looking athlete of all time.

Laughable statement

I disagree on this. Prime Tommy has access to any girls butthole. Just look at my pfp and that’s him in his 40s! Pure Nordic mogger. Plus karius sucks at futbol while Tommy is the best ever at his sport,
Let's be clear: they both can have access to any girls butthole. There isn't a girl Loris could get that Brady couldn't vice versa. But if you were to ask girls who's better looking the majority would pick Loris

• +1

Definitely surgery

He also has access to top tier skin products and always got great sleep

Let's be clear: they both can have access to any girls butthole. There isn't a girl Loris could get that Brady couldn't vice versa. But if you were to ask girls who's better looking the majority would pick Loris
I think they’d pick Tommy. But who cares tbh

Brady is nowhere near the best looking athlete of all time.

Laughable statement
No it’s true. Find pics of Brady when he was 22, before he had the money to surgery max and bio hack. He’s average at best facially, he’s just tall and white. If you saw that guy in a frat he’d just be another dude who got a decent amount of pussy, you wouldn’t think twice. The blonde guy posted above is much more naturally good looking, as are other athletes including some BBCs. Brady obviously status mogs them all and through looksmaxing has made himself a legit attractive dude but that’s different than being naturally good looking

• +1
No it’s true. Find pics of Brady when he was 22, before he had the money to surgery max and bio hack. He’s average at best facially, he’s just tall and white. If you saw that guy in a frat he’d just be another dude who got a decent amount of pussy, you wouldn’t think twice. The blonde guy posted above is much more naturally good looking, as are other athletes including some BBCs. Brady obviously status mogs them all and through looksmaxing has made himself a legit attractive dude but that’s different than being naturally good looking
I believe he was much more bloated in his 20s, which prevented his bones from fully showing the way they have now. His eye area has always been great. I do think he got surgeries and ascended into one of the best-looking athletes ever. Same with Ronaldo. I'll give u this he might not have naturally been the best looking but his base was already great and he ascended into top-tier status over time through leanmaxxing and potential surgerymaxx as well. Like u said he should be an inspiration to every single person here. He legit looks better then any other 40 year old athlete ever. That should not be up for debate

I believe he was much more bloated in his 20s, which prevented his bones from fully showing the way they have now. His eye area has always been great. I do think he got surgeries and ascended into one of the best-looking athletes ever. Same with Ronaldo. I'll give u this he might not have naturally been the best looking but his base was already great and he ascended into top-tier status over time through leanmaxxing and potential surgerymaxx as well. Like u said he should be an inspiration to every single person here. He legit looks better then any other 40 year old athlete ever. That should not be up for debate
Ya I agree he looks better than any 40 year old athlete for sure. Ronaldo is a big looksmaxxer for sure, Neymar too he even went as far as to change his race

• JFL