Tom Cruise facial surgery analysis (Paul Coceancig)

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cope>rope, AscendingHero, currylightskin and 4 others
Blackpilled surgeon, exorbitantly priced but seems to be obsessed with “perfect jaws” as his clients complain.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, justinzayn, Cope>rope and 7 others
Blackpilled surgeon, exorbitantly priced but seems to be obsessed with “perfect jaws” as his clients complain.
Do you know how much he charges?

Seems like he could fix my jaw

Do you know how much he charges?

Seems like he could fix my jaw
15k-30k depending on severity, consultations are 3k AUD, he pretty much sends you to get a scan then will suggest to you essentially what he believes would give you a perfect jaw, his Instagram page has cool results but he’s known to be arrogant af

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 9670
15k-30k depending on severity, consultations are 3k AUD, he pretty much sends you to get a scan then will suggest to you essentially what he believes would give you a perfect jaw, his Instagram page has cool results but he’s known to be arrogant af
He does big movements, best in Australia definitely. Super bimax is like 40k I think.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
He does big movements, best in Australia definitely. Super bimax is like 40k I think.
Super bimax is for truecels, tbh bimax and other jaw surgeries look best when someone is only slightly recessed/ has a good base, people on this forum think they’ll go from a PSL of 2 to 6 with bi max :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 9670
Do u know his name bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

he’s mentally unstable tho, JFL at this post he made @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Edgar and AutisticBeaner
Super bimax is for truecels, tbh bimax and other jaw surgeries look best when someone is only slightly recessed/ has a good base, people on this forum think they’ll go from a PSL of 2 to 6 with bi max :feelsuhh:
Ye it includes SARPE tho which I need

Does he believe Cruise got jaw implants?

why does this idiot have his videos as "for kids"

Blimey 3k for a consultation!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Danish_Retard
Do I need bimax or just Genio? I also have slight overbite. How to correct? (See attached)
You need a bullet to the back of your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and LightSkinNoob
It is OVER for my Nigga Tommy Cruisy

If you move to Australia and become a tax resident (ie. qualifying for Medicare) then Coceancig is only like 15k total. If you are a foreigner visiting australia then it is $80,000 AUD because of the titanium mould of your skull he does, which shows all the changes in the flesh.

If you move to Australia and become a tax resident (ie. qualifying for Medicare) then Coceancig is only like 15k total. If you are a foreigner visiting australia then it is $80,000 AUD because of the titanium mould of your skull he does, which shows all the changes in the flesh.
Holy shit really? I thought his procedures would be classed cosmetic tho?

Holy shit really? I thought his procedures would be classed cosmetic tho?
Australia’s medical system is amazing. I have seen some people get double jaw surgery with Paul and only had to pay $8k AUD total. Paul has left comments on some videos confirming this. Then braces were done separately so 15k total.

If you’re Australian or New Zealander who moves to Aus then yeah you can basically get chad jaw surgery easily. I’ve met one of his patients in real life and he got extremely chad jaws. Not a fan of that aesthetic myself.

Australia’s medical system is amazing. I have seen some people get double jaw surgery with Paul and only had to pay $8k AUD total. Paul has left comments on some videos confirming this. Then braces were done separately so 15k total.

If you’re Australian or New Zealander who moves to Aus then yeah you can basically get chad jaw surgery easily. I’ve met one of his patients in real life and he got extremely chad jaws. Not a fan of that aesthetic myself.
What about consultations? Are they expensive or are they reimbursed/covered by Medicare?

What about consultations? Are they expensive or are they reimbursed/covered by Medicare?
My consult was only $250 AUD but they are prob reimbursed if you proceed with treatment. I am not Australian, I’m a New Zealander, and I hadn’t moved to australia at the time so I wasn’t qualifying for Medicare.