Tom cruise is such a mogger

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, FaceIsLaw and 3 others
I hate these fucking niggers who go around doing these street interviews. If I saw this guy in public I would pin him down and start pummelling his twink skull into dust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 5 others
I hate these fucking niggers who go around doing these street interviews. If I saw this guy in public I would pin him down and start pummelling his twink skull into dust.
Calm down bro Russia is firing nukes up your asshole currently you gotta tackle that before you knock down guys taking street interviews.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and 2 others

this chad wouldn't even look at her

• +1
Reactions: Rhom, beniman, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Richard Cheese, FaceIsLaw and 1 other person
Facially he is a Chad but height breaks his smv IRL still girls simp for him like crazy tho
all due to status, would not be the case if he were a nobody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 5.5psl
Facially he is a Chad but height breaks his smv IRL still girls simp for him like crazy tho
His face is htn. Never in my life have i heard any girl simp for cruise even though top gun and mission impossible are on tv every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and 5.5psl
His face is htn. Never in my life have i heard any girl simp for cruise even though top gun and mission impossible are on tv every week
Tom cruise wenn junge 223834

htn

no lol. Maybe because in those movies he is 60 years old and in his prime in the 1980s the girls were drooling over him especially in old Top Gun

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Why are people underrating Cruise so bad on this site. Yes, he's not the most bony but his harmony is insane. Pure wasp. His midface is great too.

• +1
Reactions: nontfortheface
Off topic but I think the answer of a question like this on a street interview is gonna give skewed responses because she can not see how attractive the short guy is

Without a visual aid, she just thinks tall vs short, and most will pick tall

However if you physically got a short mogger and an ugly heightmogger, it would be different for sure