Yeah he's looksmaxxed, should be an inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 7776 and 14 others
holy shit. big if true

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
damn that does look like a scar i have one on my leg

confirmed

Dr. Terino did his jaw implants but he's a scientologist and like 85 years old now

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7776 and CursedOne
it's normal place to have scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Taylorswift, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
it's normal place to have scars
yes, but thats place where implant is usually put, moreover there was long debate about whether he had an implant or not. this is his jaw at 22

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
yeah cruise was truecel so what

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jujimufu
COPE!

Only reason idiots keep claiming Tom Cruise had jaw implants is to cope they can also look good with surgery.

NO. GENETICS. He just got older!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, Patient A, BradAniston and 8 others
i have the same one on the same area lmao

My brother looks legit better looking than pre surgerymaxxed cruise

Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My brother looks legit better looking than pre surgerymaxxed cruise
Average guy looks better than pre surgery Tom.

Imagine him posting his face incel forums and saying he is 5'6.

Many guy would say "its over" and people here would also say he doesnt have good base (whatever that is).

Anyhow surgerymaxxing is a way to go

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Average guy looks better than pre surgery Tom.

Imagine him posting his face incel forums and saying he is 5'6.

Many guy would say "its over" and people here would also say he doesnt have good base (whatever that is).

Anyhow surgerymaxxing is a way to go
Yeah, but average guy dont has his eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Crazy observation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Lord Cruise would never looksmax :feelshah:

From MI2 which was shooted at 1999
View attachment 666570

In the movie that's not him, it's a mask put on a other guy so maybe that's makeup to make the "mask" less perfect. Find another pic of him in that angle from a different movie to confirm, or from the same movie but before that scene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and curryslayerordeath
Jaw angle implant incisions are within the mouth only. That would be only if he also had a chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
COPE!

Only reason idiots keep claiming Tom Cruise had jaw implants is to cope they can also look good with surgery.

NO. GENETICS. He just got older!

Does part of being ocd come with being narrow minded and the need for absolute answers to shit in black and white fashion?

If so. You need be ocd minimising because you're going to turn pig headed and stupid.

Tom Cruise had multiple surgeries and the chance in one of them having been jaw is decently high

The difference is he had a good base to work from. Some of the posters on here do and so no it is not all coping incels making coping threads to give themselves a cheap feelgood.

Another thing I'd like to add is this misconception that your lower face is all genetic. Genetics set the potential for your lower faces development, but much of it is environmental. Chewing hard food does help as you need good masseters to encourage forward growth of your mandible and maxilla. You also can't afford to have mouth breathed throughout puberty (8-15) and adolesence (16-25) for reasons I'm sure you know. Tongue posture and lips sealed helps. These are all integral. The upper face is more genetic but also impacted on by the maxillas development.

This is why you have good looking couples coming out with kids growing up to being average looking and average looking couples coming out with kids growing up to being kinda good looking.

You may not want to believe this as it could fall under the stupid incel umbrella of cope, but it is what it is. This fatalist obsessional view that you are born to grow to be average or ugly is not concrete and there are many nuances and grey areas. Yes I agree for some they are just doomed, but a lot of long subhuman faces would have been just average had they not mouth breathed.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and sytyl
Does part of being ocd come with being narrow minded and the need for absolute answers to shit in black and white fashion?

If so. You need be ocd minimising because you're going to turn pig headed and stupid.

Tom Cruise had multiple surgeries and the chance in one of them having been jaw is decently high

The difference is he had a good base to work from. Some of the posters on here do and so no it is not all coping incels making coping threads to give themselves a cheap feelgood.

Another thing I'd like to add is this misconception that your lower face is all genetic. Genetics set the potential for your lower faces development, but much of it is environmental. Chewing hard food does help as you need good masseters to encourage forward growth of your mandible and maxilla. You also can't afford to have mouth breathed throughout puberty (8-15) and adolesence (16-25) for reasons I'm sure you know. Tongue posture and lips sealed helps. These are all integral. The upper face is more genetic but also impacted on by the maxillas development.

This is why you have good looking couples coming out with kids growing up to being average looking and average looking couples coming out with kids growing up to being kinda good looking.

You may not want to believe this as it could fall under the stupid incel umbrella of cope, but it is what it is. This fatalist obsessional view that you are born to grow to be average or ugly is not concrete and there are many nuances and grey areas. Yes I agree for some they are just doomed, but a lot of long subhuman faces would have been just average had they not mouth breathed.
you are right

that's not where you put in jaw implants... that incision is for chin implants, which i doubt he had