Tom Stridj has the life we can only dream of

cellmax

cellmax

Iron
2190472 3E295AAD 50A2 40F7 876B A5BAE07DF4A1

2190475 C77D462B CC02 4ED4 B08B 3BE8470D0FC4

Dude has literally every single thing that makes a chad, even his teeth are squared shaped with a wide smile and mouth

I want you to imagine this guy walking down the street, the amount of women staring to him would be countless

This guy must be approached every time he goes out, and if he didn't he already got the validation just from the stares of women

If you think you mog just remember this guy exist

I can assure you, this guy would clean all women in my country, he would be treated like a king

There is no depressed chad, You can't be depressed if you have Chad tier looks, Chad just goes for a walk and get validated by women

AND

Despite him having this perfect face, he gymcels, tans, does his hair and dress well

Maybe you can say this just multiplies thing for chad for a Normie would do nothing

In my opinion you need to at least try to match chads in these areas, you will be closer.. Even if it's just a little :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Better think about how to be born as Chad in the next life

• So Sad
Reactions: cellmax
yeah most .org users would definitely envy him

• JFL
Reactions: zombey
Already achieved everything in life nigga doesn't give a shit now :lul:

Chad rule the world :ogre:
He fucked so much pussy he turned gay. What a life

• +1
Reactions: cellmax and RealFunkyFlamingo
View attachment 3218649

View attachment 3218655

Dude has literally every single thing that makes a chad, even his teeth are squared shaped with a wide smile and mouth

I want you to imagine this guy walking down the street, the amount of women staring to him would be countless

This guy must be approached every time he goes out, and if he didn't he already got the validation just from the stares of women

If you think you mog just remember this guy exist

I can assure you, this guy would clean all women in my country, he would be treated like a king

There is no depressed chad, You can't be depressed if you have Chad tier looks, Chad just goes for a walk and get validated by women

AND

Despite him having this perfect face, he gymcels, tans, does his hair and dress well

Maybe you can say this just multiplies thing for chad for a Normie would do nothing

In my opinion you need to at least try to match chads in these areas, you will be closer.. Even if it's just a little :feelscry:
Can't even imagine 0.00000001% of his existence.

If he transplanted bodies with me, he'd instinctively rope within milliseconds. Every step in my shoes would be like walking through piping hot Lego pieces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and cellmax