Tommy 'the duke' Morrison.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned

Thoughts? @TheMewingBBC @THEMOGEE @AutisticBeaner @Elias @thinwhiteduke @Effortless

I think he could've been in the upper echelon if his career would've went right, sure He was heavy handed but also had a soft chin and was easily wobbled when caught when he decided to trade with other big punchers but i think that all could be more or less overcome if he was smart about it.

He was alright

Lennox lewis was the most ideal heavyweight fighter apart from ali and louis

Lewis was rangy, brilliant jab, powerful righthand, good lefthook, strong chin (showed against mercer and briggs) although he did get ko’d by rahman and mccall, but those were just 1 punch right hands that wouldve knocked most heavyweights out.
Overall lewis was technically gifted, displined, had a great balance between defense and offence, powerful, had the look, and also one of the best resumes from a heavyweight boxer ever

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Effortless, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
He was alright

Lewis was rangy, brilliant jab, powerful righthand, good lefthook, strong chin (showed against mercer and briggs) although he did get ko’d by rahman and mccall, but those were just 1 punch right hands that wouldve knocked most heavyweights out.
Overall lewis was technically gifted, displined, had a great balance between defense and offence, powerful, had the look, and also one of the best resumes from a heavyweight boxer ever

I didn't ask about Lennox lewis but good analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Elias
YUP ABSOLUTE CHAD, WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HIM VS TYSON.

DIDN'T HE GET HIV?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Effortless
He was alright

Tbh I don't know why Lewis isn't mentioned more, he's for sure up there with the greats.

And for Morrison, he was a great offensive fighter but just end up taking too much punishment, he was good when he was stream rolling through people but didn't really do much in the way of avoiding punishment.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back