God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Excited

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21863
@Guerrilla @Nad @Dr. Bludy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
So much shit you take and still a fat loser!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deprived, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Big Blue Celebration GIF by Utah State University

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Tf does that shit do

Tf does that shit do
gelatin is just good amino acid profile. promethazine is for insomnia and baclofen is like legal phenibut

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
gelatin is just good amino acid profile. promethazine is for insomnia and baclofen is like legal phenibut
damn ur some high iq nigga innit? gimme some tips on collagenmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Enjoy! But be careful with the gelatin that shit is no joke

• Woah
damn ur some high iq nigga innit? gimme some tips on collagenmaxxing
eat lots of gelatin its more bioavailable than actual collagen. Use tretinoin topically on face and astaxanthin and lycopene for skin undertones. whenever you get acne flareouts pop an antibiotic of the tetracycline family like minocycline doxycycline etc

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
eat lots of gelatin its more bioavailable than actual collagen. Use tretinoin topically on face and astaxanthin and lycopene for skin undertones. whenever you get acne flareouts pop an antibiotic of the tetracycline family like minocycline doxycycline etc
44548_37ad0e1f.1024x1024.jpg

Can eat some shit like this for gelatin? i heard it has gelatin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
arent baclofen and phenibut completely different

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
@Nad tell meee
idk I was high and was like he's putting a random food along with two drugs I meant to make a joke it sounded better in my head lmao

• JFL
Hahaha. Taking an anticholinergic AND baclofen? RIP your memory, enjoy early onset dementia.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and BrahminBoss
Hahaha. Taking an anticholinergic AND baclofen? RIP your memory, enjoy early onset dementia.
Those studies are retarded. But do what you want.

• +1
is baclofen good for anxiety

have you done some? does it feel good physically
Tried it It’s insanely good. Low inhib euphoria high libido etc think about standing in the cold rain without getting wet and Cold winds are blowing that’s how it feels. You feel like you’re under a warm blanket drinking hot cocoa and I haven’t even gone above 20 mg. 40 mg should be even better. I can save this for the time I meet friends or girls as I feel it makes you very laid back in a cool kinda way

• +1

• Hmm...
Hey there, I noticed your posting on piracetam and its effects.

I am interested in your opinion regarding its combination with caff and other stimulants (e.g. modaf)
I am aware that you pointed the damaging effects on caff, I am aware of its effect on the adrenal glands, and I would be happy if you could elaborate on that.
However, piracetam's interaction with caff is shown to be highly beneficial as concluded in this study

I would also appreciate if you could share your experience in interactions with taurine, choline and inositol if you had any.
There is some evidence to support positive effects.

All of that said, energy drinks basically contain the above + caff. So, one can conclude that piracetam + energy drinks is the ultimate combo.
Please, share your thoughts about it.