Tomorrow I will be gone

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
This site is too addicting and I love all of y’all, i hope y’all ascend. I already have everything i need and all this site is to me is free dopamine, need to be more productive tbh. Too lazy to write goodybe messages to my favorite users so I’ll just tag them, love all my non-nt high iq bhais:feelsgood:

@Gengar @TechnoBoss @Gaygymmaxx @greycel @King Solomon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @keonxmogs @tombradylover @MoggerGaston @Zeta @manletmogger

I know i need to tag a lot more, lots of my bhais have left, love y’all bhais, and thanks for all the advice y’all given so I could ascend, I will achieve solid htn in the near future.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, noonespecial, Gengar and 6 others
Wish you the best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, BoredPrince, noonespecial and 2 others
This site is too addicting and I love all of y’all, i hope y’all ascend. I already have everything i need and all this site is to me is free dopamine, need to be more productive tbh. Too lazy to write goodybe messages to my favorite users so I’ll just tag them, love all my non-nt high iq bhais:feelsgood:

@Gengar @TechnoBoss @Gaygymmaxx @greycel @King Solomon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @keonxmogs @tombradylover @MoggerGaston @Zeta @manletmogger

I know i need to tag a lot more, lots of my bhais have left, love y’all bhais, and thanks for all the advice y’all given so I could ascend, I will achieve solid htn in the near future.

You're already a solid HTN. Good luck to you & I hope to see you come back soon. It was fun talking to you the other day.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, noonespecial, Gengar and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, truthhurts and greycel
Good riddance lad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Gaygymmaxx and AlbinoMaxxer
Thanks saar, sorry for all my hate I sent your way when I was feeling like being a dick.
People hate me for no reason I'm used to it. But I try to be a nice person all around.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, 6PSLcel and AlbinoMaxxer
You're already a solid HTN. Good luck to you & I hope to see you come back soon. It was fun talking to you the other day.
Thanks saar, always enjoyed talking to you as well, always taught me something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noonespecial, 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
People hate me for no reason I'm used to it. But I try to be a nice person all around.
Saar, you have a great soul, I wish you good luck.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Suns9999, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
Bye man

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and AlbinoMaxxer

It's a bittersweet moment saying goodbye...

On one hand, I'm sad at the thought of all the interactions we've had. All the memories we've made.

On the other, I'm happy for you realising this is the time you should quit. Not wasting a second longer on this site.

It'll feel different not seeing Brad Pitt from Fight Club around, but I'm happy to know @AlbinoMaxxer has progressed onto the next part of his life's journey!

Keep God close and always do Good.
Best of luck in life bhai :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
It's a bittersweet moment saying goodbye...

On one hand, I'm sad at the thought of all the interactions we've had. All the memories we've made.

On the other, I'm happy for you realising this is the time you should quit. Not wasting a second longer on this site.

It'll feel different not seeing Brad Pitt from Fight Club around, but I'm happy to know @AlbinoMaxxer has progressed onto the next part of his life's journey!

Keep God close and always do Good.
Best of luck in life bhai :Comfy:
Thanks bhai, very high iq user, always replying with high effort, mirin tbh. I hope you have a great life, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, truthhurts and greycel
You’ll be back soon…

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
You’ll be back soon…
Possibly, but I have a lot of self discipline and I’ve been slaying. Tbh instead of slaying ive been rotting on here when i couldve been doing better things even though yall are my kind of people

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, AlbinoMaxxer and truthhurts
Wish u the best. Hope u ascend in every aspect of life :ogre::feelsokman:🙏🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel and AlbinoMaxxer
@AlbinoMaxxer all the niggas is leaving

It's actually sad mane, I didn't wanna delete until college but being the last one, the last OG, still rotting while newcels join and leave

Sheesh mane :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and truthhurts
Gonna miss you here bhai. :feelscry:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and 6PSLcel

No tag, don’t care, cya next week faggot

I only hate you for talking like a Redditor

See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and AlbinoMaxxer

Good luck boyo. Wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: sexy and AlbinoMaxxer
No tag saaaar:lasereyes::lasereyes: thought we were bhais:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer