Tomorrow I will go to the bar for the first time in my life

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I decided that tomorrow I will go to the bar in centrum of my city (Cracow, Poland), just to confirm that I am truecel I want to see if I get any IOIs from girls there.

Plan is to order like 2-3 cups of beer and just look around to see if I get approached or any IOIs that could possibly enable me to approach.

I will be making a thread about this later with update. I am very scared right now because I expect to be disappointed and invisible to woman.

What do you guys think? Is there a hope for me? Is this a good idea to check if I am subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yo nigga that won’t work if you go as a depressed nigga
Can’t win if u already decided to fail

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yo nigga that won’t work if you go as a depressed nigga
Can’t win if u already decided to fail
I have good serotonin recently thanks to drug called escitalopram. I just dont know what to expect my experience with woman is complete absolute 0.

I am scared that I really am subhuman

I have good serotonin recently thanks to drug called escitalopram. I just dont know what to expect my experience with woman is complete absolute 0.

pm pics

• WTF
Reactions: Over

Won’t work if scared
Look buddy
Go to the bar , order a beer and don’t worry about acting like human or shit
Just drink your beer and feel comfortable

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Over
i played live shows at bas. the only people that talked to me were so creepy incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yep sounds good thats what I plan on doing. And more beer I drink easier it gets.

You know why I can't take picture of myself already man

Yo that's not funny man :rage: :rage: :rage: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :woke: :woke: :woke:
bro it would let me help u lll