Tomorrow is my appointment for fillers

Bloatedcelbag

Bloatedcelbag

Silver
After having consultation last week, its time to inject tomorrow. Gonna be for cheekbones mainly. Any last tips or comments before i do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, thereallegend and Deleted member 37815
Send DM of progress before and after when you get them please, would be appreciated for future reference.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
why not get bucal fat removal too?

Let us know what filler you end up using

why not get bucal fat removal too?
I asked good doctor and he just brushed it off and said that I dont want to look like a duck lol. Besides, Im afraid of aging badly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
I asked good doctor and he just brushed it off and said that I dont want to look like a duck lol. Besides, Im afraid of aging badly.
bruh... bucal fat ages you way less.. at first you will look sleightly older bc you lost all the babyfat around your face but its no different then losing weight,all the surgery does is remove fat but with filler over time it will make your whole face more puffy

Not sure. Google it and see for your location.

i’m looking to get rhino and possibly chin fillers but i’m kind of broke, any suggestions or know any cheap surgeons ?

bruh... bucal fat ages you way less.. at first you will look sleightly older bc you lost all the babyfat around your face but its no different then losing weight,all the surgery does is remove fat but with filler over time it will make your whole face more puffy
So if my face gets puffy, cant I just then get buccal fat removal? At least wanna try fillers one time and see how it is, then consider surgeries.

i’m looking to get rhino and possibly chin fillers but i’m kind of broke, any suggestions or know any cheap surgeons ?
Eastern Europe is the way to go

dont pay anything under 6k for rhino,if your broke wait a couple years your nose is one of the most important features if they fuck it up/make it too small no reverse rhino can fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Around 2-3 k euros. How does your nose look? Only go for rhino if you have objective failos. If its wide as the mouth, or a really droopy nosetip and hanging columella.

getting rhino in turkey is a bad idea lol... only thing you can trust them turks with is hair transplants
cope cope cope cope. They have the most experience of doing surgeries because of the amount of surgeries they have done. But its true that u need to be careful when choosing a surgeon especially for male rhinoplasty since females are the ones who does it mostly.

• +1
Around 2-3 k euros. How does your nose look? Only go for rhino if you have objective failos. If its wide as the mouth, or a really droopy nosetip and hanging columella.
I’m not insecure about my looks but I feel like my nose throws everything off. Makes my midface looks extremely long.

I’m not insecure about my looks but I feel like my nose throws everything off. Makes my midface looks extremely long.
Also has a small bump which I despise. What future surgeries would you reccomend ?

Attachments

• IMG_9923.jpeg
    IMG_9923.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9781.jpeg
    IMG_9781.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
but with rhino you cannot shorten the length of the nose only take off some height/width and if your nose is skinny and long thats way worse then what it probs like like for you now

Nose doesnt make a really big difference for men, but for women it does. Just know that before u go for it? How does it make your midface long? Is that even possible?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Also has a small bump which I despise. What future surgeries would you reccomend ?
bro, wth is wrong with you? You absolutely dont need a rhino

you clearly do not have a long nose it fits your face you either posted that to flex or your actually delusional and a mentalcel

• +1
bro, wth is wrong with you? You absolutely dont need a rhino
I want a upturned and straight nose, it looks worse inverted as somehow it’s crooked as fuck, I believe it was broken before from a fight and healed improperly.

Wouldn’t be surprised dude, you don’t understand how much I probably fucked up my nose from smashing it to try to see a difference

you clearly do not have a long nose it fits your face you either posted that to flex or your actually delusional and a mentalcel
Better pic that explains it better from a bit ago.

Attachments

• IMG_9966.png
    IMG_9966.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
your nose isnt to wide or long you wouldnt really benifit from rhino
Yes. Like I said, only fix when there is an objective error or you will end up worse in most cases. Its way riskier.

Yes. Like I said, only fix when there is an objective error or you will end up worse in most cases. Its way riskier.
yeah its way riskier to get nose jobs on noses that are already normal sized because they can end up looking unnaturally small

It wouldn’t help with straightening it?
oh i thought you meant for making it smaller but for straightening it,it definitely can help and people do it but its not guarenteed that the nose stays in the straight shape sometimes it goes back to crooket but i think for 70 percent of ppl it says online ppl see impovement after

• +1
oh i thought you meant for making it smaller but for straightening it,it definitely can help and people do it but its not guarenteed that the nose stays in the straight shape sometimes it goes back to crooket but i think for 70 percent of ppl it says online ppl see impovement after
Yes I’m not worried about the size, just about the assymetry aspect. Thank you for your response and your time.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Scalp advancement and hairline lowering would ascend you an incredible amount

Scalp advancement and hairline lowering would ascend you an incredible amount
Planning on getting on minox first to see where it goes, I want more volume in my hair considering it’s thin, do you think having a hairstyle that covers my forehead would be cope for now?

Planning on getting on minox first to see where it goes, I want more volume in my hair considering it’s thin, do you think having a hairstyle that covers my forehead would be cope for now?
Nope your hair is too short as well, but at the end of the day nothing will give you a better ROI than scalp advancement and hairline lowering. Minox won’t make your hairline lower which is where the problem is. Your forhead fucks up your harmony so much Ngl.

• +1
oh i thought you meant for making it smaller but for straightening it,it definitely can help and people do it but its not guarenteed that the nose stays in the straight shape sometimes it goes back to crooket but i think for 70
Let us know what filler you end up using
Fuck, I dont remember what filler was used…

Better pic that explains it better from a bit ago.
those eyelashes make you look homosexual as FUCK

no offence. just constructive criticism

those eyelashes make you look homosexual as FUCK

no offence. just constructive criticism
they’re natural, not much i can do abt them