Tomorrow school, I am going to sit next to this girl I like

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Currently there is one empty seat between us, so I am going to sit on that seat so we will be sitting next to each other LMAO but idk what to talk about with her.

I wonder what she do. If no IOIs then it's over.

Nobody else is sitting at that row of chairs.

I will probably not get anything... I look like shit lately...

FUCK will post update tomorrow

Giphy80

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, PenileFacialSurgery, Alt Number 3 and 4 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
nigga tomorrow is saturday

School on saturday?

When the LARPers forget what day it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2227
Polish LARPER of the year at it again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1464
You will come off as a desperate virgin begging for sex, which you are

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1464
Currently there is one empty seat between us, so I am going to sit on that seat so we will be sitting next to each other LMAO but idk what to talk about with her.

View attachment 276903
Good luck bro :feelsokman:.

I hope you lose your compliment, touch and conversation virginity tomorrow.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Sadly... you are a subhuman

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Over, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Just lol at the state of men, meanwhile a female 4 has 100 orbiters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, john2, Over and 2 others
High school for adults weekends only niggas
You have your actual birthday in your bio. Why would you put your exact birthday on such a controversial forum that could get you fired if you're discovered on it? You have to be larping.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Good luck bro :feelsokman:.

I hope you lose your compliment, touch and conversation virginity tomorrow.
I'm not going to school. My hair is so shit it's insane and my skin is dog shit too I look pathetic fuck this I'm staying home I just cant go.

You have your actual birthday in your bio. Why would you put your exact birthday on such a controversial forum that could get you fired if you're discovered on it? You have to be larping.
I never worked in my life. And I go to high school at 23. I am actual subhuman irl, no hope for getting a gf, facially below PSL3 or around. No girl even smiled at me ever.
I'm getting sodium nitrite next year if nothing changes.

Every story I posted here is true.

• So Sad
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 4430
I'm not going to school. My hair is so shit it's insane and my skin is dog shit too I look pathetic fuck this I'm staying home I just cant go.

I never worked in my life. And I go to high school at 23. I am actual subhuman irl, no hope for getting a gf, facially below PSL3 or around. No girl even smiled at me ever.
I'm getting sodium nitrite next year if nothing changes.

Every story I posted here is true.
Same as me. I'm an adult going to high school and have never worked, no one knows who I am. I could post my nudes here and it wouldn't matter. Can't trust anyone after lots of people here have been exposed for larping but I believe you.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Same as me. I'm an adult going to high school and have never worked, no one knows who I am. I could post my nudes here and it wouldn't matter. Can't trust anyone after lots of people here have been exposed for larping but I believe you.
Damn really. Where you from? US? I think people here from US dont even know that weekend schools are a thing.

I posted my face from 2004 before only. Nothing else. But anyway why would somebody want to dox a subhuman.

I'm just gonna rot in minecraft finishing my big survival base. I dont want this girl I like to see me today, i am shit.

Damn really. Where you from? US? I think people here from US dont even know that weekend schools are a thing.

I posted my face from 2004 before only. Nothing else. But anyway why would somebody want to dox a subhuman.

I'm just gonna rot in minecraft finishing my big survival base. I dont want this girl I like to see me today, i am shit.
Australia. I've never heard of weekend school but Europe is different ofc.

Lots of people love to dox subhumans to feel superior cause they have no power irl. They want to see us tortured for their pleasure. It is what it is. I'm also rotting, I give up at this point, surgeries won't ascend me, I feel sick and it's so over.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over

View attachment 276903
Good luck bro!
I am sure you're not as bad looking as you claim to be, just start talking to her and see where it goes bro.

Good luck bro!
I am sure you're not as bad looking as you claim to be, just start talking to her and see where it goes bro.
I decided not to go to school at all because my face and hair looks terrible.

Slaugthered a lamb so you can have higher chances of sucess. Goodluck buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Over