Tomorrow the fate of my facepuller is decided

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Tomorrow I have to go to my dentist and let out my inner autism and ask him about the reverse pull headgear (facepulling) and if he says it’s safe my mom will let me get it, jfl when he asks why I’m gonna have to say “I want to pull my maxilla forwards and rotate it counter clockwise” holy shit he is going to think I’m so autistic, if he mentions me not having an underbite which is what they used for I might have to wip out mew theory on him and tell him about how molars together will prevent me from getting an overbite

pray to gandy for me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo, Usum, Deleted member 4973 and 6 others
Username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Nosecel
Wish you good luck

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I see shit like this and I realise the lengths some people go to facemax, ngl I'm a lazy piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Tomorrow I have to go to my dentist and let out my inner autism and ask him about the reverse pull headgear (facepulling) and if he says it’s safe my mom will let me get it, jfl when he asks why I’m gonna have to say “I want to pull my maxilla forwards and rotate it counter clockwise” holy shit he is going to think I’m so autistic, if he mentions me not having an underbite which is what they used for I might have to wip out mew theory on him and tell him about how molars together will prevent me from getting an overbite

pray to gandy for me jfl
never inform anyone of your looksmaxxing, sneak one in wear it anywhere you can without being seen. when you are pretending to be out some place maybe.
But understandably not all of us can do that, me included.

but do it if you can.

never inform anyone of your looksmaxxing, sneak one in wear it anywhere you can without being seen. when you are pretending to be out some place maybe.
But understandably not all of us can do that, me included.

but do it if you can.
I’m lowkey scared that my pictures will get leaked if I ever get famous and they know I got procedures done. Looksmaxxing kept as a secret can only be kept for so long

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I’m lowkey scared that my pictures will get leaked if I ever get famous and they know I got procedures done. Looksmaxxing kept as a secret can only be kept for so long
i doubt ill ever be known for looks.

I just wanna look good, visit a few places, try bodybuilding or power lifting for a few years, ldar with some cats for a while, cut off a limb for any reason (deadass), then an hero.

going to the dentist in 3 hours; currently hyperventilating in anticipation anxiety

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and draco
Lower your expectations bro

And what's up

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer