tomorrow there will be football trials, I need some tips

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
They will go on from Tuesday and end on Friday

Tommorow we are going to run 1600m timed and do the bleep test

I did the bleep test two days ago to see how it works and I did it 3 times

First time I stopped at around level 4 since I put the cones way to far from each other (they were like 27m when it’s supposed to be 20m)

Second time I got to level 6

And last time I got to level 4 again

I pretty nervous about the bleep test but I’m confident about the timed 1600m. All I need to do is to just finish it in under 7 minutes

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
What will u gain if u make the try outs bro

American football or football like soccer?

They will go on from Tuesday and end on Friday

Tommorow we are going to run 1600m timed and do the bleep test

I did the bleep test two days ago to see how it works and I did it 3 times

First time I stopped at around level 4 since I put the cones way to far from each other (they were like 27m when it’s supposed to be 20m)

Second time I got to level 6

And last time I got to level 4 again

I pretty nervous about the bleep test but I’m confident about the timed 1600m. All I need to do is to just finish it in under 7 minutes
Under 7 minutes?? Suddenly I feel like an obese 40 year old woman:feelswah:

I won’t get tired in the first 800m but last 800m will be hell.

I will most likely have oxygen debt by the last 400m. legs will start feeling like jello in between 1000m-1200m

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
I won’t get tired in the first 800m but last 800m will be hell.

I will most likely have oxygen debt by the last 400m. legs will start feeling like jello in between 1000m-1200m
Under 7 minutes is insane I would never achieve it

unironically
just be confident and try show yourself as much as you can without being too greedy

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
unironically
just be confident and try show yourself as much as you can without being too greedy
dont do this

play your own game, try to clear your head, dont try to make them impressed, do what you do the best, if they like it, they will take you in, i recommend reading some book before tryout, beacuse thats what i do before games, it calms me down

• +1
dont do this

play your own game, try to clear your head, dont try to make them impressed, do what you do the best, if they like it, they will take you in, i recommend reading some book before tryout, beacuse thats what i do before games, it calms me down
nigga this is basically what i fucking said retard
i told him to not be greedy but to try show himself and to be confident in his game

nigga this is basically what i fucking said retard
i told him to not be greedy but to try show himself and to be confident in his game
nope, if he "tries to show himself" he will just fail miserably and end up overthinking, when it comes to sports, you are supposed to do the "effortless effort" thing, play with unconscious mind, read the book "inner game of tennis" it changed my perspective

• +1
nope, if he "tries to show himself" he will just fail miserably and end up overthinking, when it comes to sports, you are supposed to do the "effortless effort" thing, play with unconscious mind, read the book "inner game of tennis" it changed my perspective
bro what
by show himself i meant he shouldnt hog the ball to try impress people but he also shouldnt shy away from the game and ghost because he is too afraid to do something that might not work
that he should just show what he can do and be confident in his ability
i literally said the same shit as u worded slightly differently

bro what
by show himself i meant he shouldnt hog the ball to try impress people but he also shouldnt shy away from the game and ghost because he is too afraid to do something that might not work
that he should just show what he can do and be confident in his ability
i literally said the same shit as u worded slightly differently
what u just said is completely different from mine, u told him to try to show off and be confident, i told him to rely on his instict and to not try to show off, i play sports my whole life bro from football, to tennis, now to basketball, i know what im talking abt, if ur goal is to "impress" some coach then u will end up combining ur thoughts with too many things "what if he liked this" "what if he saw this mistake" because u CANNOT play perfect game, and while playing to impress somebody else u will end up overthinking every single mistake u make

what u just said is completely different from mine, u told him to try to show off and be confident, i told him to rely on his instict and to not try to show off, i play sports my whole life bro from football, to tennis, now to basketball, i know what im talking abt, if ur goal is to "impress" some coach then u will end up combining ur thoughts with too many things "what if he liked this" "what if he saw this mistake" because u CANNOT play perfect game, and while playing to impress somebody else u will end up overthinking every single mistake u make
'show off' and 'show yourself' are 2 completely different thing you're literally changing what i said now
lots of players have a problem with being too shy and being afraid to do things with the ball and it limits them alot hence why i told him to just be confident
and nowhere did i say he shouldnt rely on his instincts thats a given
and i literally just said he shouldn't play to impress anybody too
ive played football my whole life too you're not the only one entitled to an opinion also we are literally saying very similar things

unironically

Well.. here’s an update

Yesterday and today were supposed to be the days where you would partake in the trails, and today they would tell you if you could go to the trials on Thursday and Friday

Basically yesterday and today were the trials to weed out the people who aren’t good

And if you made it, you would partake in the trails to see if you were going to be in team A or team B

But they had a change of plans. we were behind yesterday due to the large amount of people in the trails and they said that everyone had bad scores. So everyone will be able to play on Thursday and Friday. And on Friday they will tell you if you made team A or B or if you didn’t make any team

i didn’t do good in the timed 1600m

I finished in 7:53 and I had to finish in unde 7 minutes

I feel very good for tommorow though. My defence is very good and no one can go through me.

I’m very confident for tomorrow and Friday

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back