Tongue swallowing

polio

polio

Gold
I 've been doing it for 6 months now, I have trouble to tell if I execute it correctly.

I have some hollowness in my cheeks with some lightings now but I can't tell if it's because of this because I have a low bf, around 10%.

What I do when I eat my food is:

- I try to chew not like a caveman to not engaging too much facial muscles, my mastication is very slow to not move my face too much if I can I try to not move my cheeks too much when I chew (this I don't do it all the time, I just move my cheeks a bit less than before). Then when the foods gets mushy, I keep my teeth together, then I only use my tongue to take the food down my throat, to finish I focus only on my throat muscles to swallow.

The idea is to not engaging buccinator muscles to atrophy that area and get cheeks more hollow.

When I look in the mirror in my bathroom my face seems still when I swallow but I can't be totally sure

These things are hard to figure out completely but maybe I complicate them

I completely changed my way of eating/swallowing by the way

When I swallow liquid I'm not able to use my tongue so what I do is only use my throat to swallow it, I don't get how you can use your tongue to swallow water

Do you have any tips about swallowing correctly ? I want to perfect my technique

BBC TAKEOVER

chad eats with mouth open and has hollow cheeks

chad eats with mouth open and has hollow cheeks

I know that, I know some people eat pizza at lunch, lasagna at dinner and oreo in snack before bed with mouth open and have extreme hollow cheeks

I'm aware of this, I'm blackpilled as hell

But we can't deny we can influence some things in our looks

Look at astrosky, at some points when we was debloated and we could see his face structure well he had very good hollow cheeks, and he practiced tongue swallowing, he's the living proof that kind of things work If you're dedicated.

I know that, I know some people eat pizza at lunch, lasagna at dinner and oreo in snack before bed with mouth open and have extreme hollow cheeks

I'm aware of this, I'm blackpilled as hell

But we can't deny we can influence some things in our looks

Look at astrosky, at some points when we was debloated and we could see his face structure well he had very good hollow cheeks, and he practiced tongue swallowing, he's the living proof that kind of things work If you're dedicated.

astrosky is a meme don't believe what people say straight up, do your own research. Hollow cheeks is mostly due to proper facial development not doing retarded exercises.

astrosky is a meme don't believe what people say straight up, do your own research. Hollow cheeks is mostly due to proper facial development not doing retarded exercises.

I know cheekbones help to get more hollow cheeks

But for example when you lower your BF it's possible to have some hollowness you didn't have before at high BF

What I mean is, you can influence some things and improve, even though it's always very subtle

Also when my face/body is water depleted my face structure is more hollow,

You can't just say "it's only because of facial development"

You CAN definitely change things, I don't want to show here my before/after with Leanmaxxing but the result is very huge

you CAN change your face, you just have to know how to do it

I know cheekbones help to get more hollow cheeks

But for example when you lower your BF it's possible to have some hollowness you didn't have before at high BF

What I mean is, you can influence some things and improve, even though it's always very subtle

Also when my face/body is water depleted my face structure is more hollow,

You can't just say "it's only because of facial development"

You CAN definitely change things, I don't want to show here my before/after with Leanmaxxing but the result is very huge

you CAN change your face, you just have to know how to do it

Still mostly genetics, my grandfather is 76 and fat af now, still has hollow cheeks and popping cheekbones and drinks chocolatemilk and cola every day

Still mostly genetics, my grandfather is 76 and fat af now, still has hollow cheeks and popping cheekbones and drinks chocolatemilk and cola every day

I noticed some old people have very lean face, I think they lose some facial volume, some facial fullness, maybe they lose some collagen

I'm not talking about your grandfather, probably he had hollow cheeks all his life

swallows me