• Looks better in motion

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Looks the same

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Ok so Toni Mahfud is infamous for editing his pictures to look perfect so I want to know how he compares to his unedited self

In pictures (edited) :

4EEAE5CE C5B2 4655 A4E9 2F88670DE71F
C3499D05 EC5E 41BB AB85 D1062CF850C6
31730DDD 4BFB 48E0 9FE1 25F36C94EFC3

In motion (no editing) :

00-lede-large.gif
tumblr_p0yebgIj4M1wggwwko10_400.gifv
40a35e17e875402f955cc2b63db95868.gif

Toni Mahfraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, toptearmm, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, HangingGlory and SubhumanCurrycel
Better in pics but not by much.
I think he looks uncanny in pictures. He edits his pictures to the point where he looks like a porcelain doll. Looks more natural in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, oldcell, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
I think he looks uncanny in pictures. He edits his pictures to the point where he looks like a porcelain doll. Looks more natural in motion.
True tbh. Mogger in this gif:
00 lede large

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Taylorswift
Surgerymaxxed mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Taylorswift
Man jfc he surgerymaxxed too hard he doesn't look human anymored
Ngl I don't think he has a wide real life appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Taylorswift
Frauding faggot you shouldnt be able to be a model if youve had plastic surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
Frauding faggot you shouldnt be able to be a model if youve had plastic surgery
most models just do a good job of hiding it well
besides this faggto got 2M followers on IG and a shitload of money
honestly worth it to fraud

• Hmm...
most models just do a good job of hiding it well
besides this faggto got 2M followers on IG and a shitload of money
honestly worth it to fraud
Most models? Most models get scouted as underage teenagers who can’t get surgery. Sounds to me like you are coping with the fact that 99.9% of male models were born Chads.

• So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 9699
Man jfc he surgerymaxxed too hard he doesn't look human anymored
Ngl I don't think he has a wide real life appeal
nah someone with low wide appeal is De Poot or Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Taylorswift
Instead of surgeries he needs to train neck.

• +1
Most models? Most models get scouted as underage teenagers who can’t get surgery. Sounds to me like you are coping with the fact that 99.9% of male models were born Chads.

Shit you're not wrong

• +1
Many ethnic models get a nosejob
Most of them have very euro noses rarely see ethnics like that irl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Taylorswift, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
ultimate blackpill tbh, he started as a artist insta acc (and yes his drawing were really really good) but now he shifted to looks exclusively bec u get way more likes with it than talent lmao

He use looksmaxing to gain status and profit through money. We looksmax not to gain status/ money profit. Big difference.
Fraud for looksmaxing? In that case we are all frauds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Many ethnic models get a nosejob
Most of them have very euro noses rarely see ethnics like that irl.
You are coping hard as fuck because you have a jew nose. I see so many ethnics with straight noses. Them being outliers is what makes them models.

You are coping hard as fuck because you have a jew nose. I see so many ethnics with straight noses. Them being outliers is what makes them models.
idk its what qoves studio said and he works in the modelling industry so I'll take is word for it

idk its what qoves studio said and he works in the modelling industry so I'll take is word for it
The most well known male models like Sean O’Pry, David Gandy and Francisco lachowski didn’t have a single adjustment done surgically. Sounds to me like you are just coping. Meanwhile Toni Mahfud isn’t even a model and is just famous on Instagram.

The most well known male models like Sean O’Pry, David Gandy and Francisco lachowski didn’t have a single adjustment done surgically. Sounds to me like you are just coping. Meanwhile Toni Mahfud isn’t even a model and is just famous on Instagram.
I literally said ethnic models and Sean + Gandy are white and Chico is white Brazillian

7:08 timestamp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I literally said ethnic models and Sean + Gandy are white and Chico is white Brazillian

7:08 timestamp

Nigga who denied that Toni Mahfud has had surgery? Also this retard is just spewing BS without backing up with statics or credible sources that ethnic models have had a rhinoplasty done (even though goodlooking ethnic models are so few and far between). I live in London with a bunch of shitskins and most I see have a normal straight nose without a dorsal hump.

Nigga who denied that Toni Mahfud has had surgery? Also this retard is just spewing BS without backing up with statics or credible sources that ethnic models have had a rhinoplasty done (even though goodlooking ethnic models are so few and far between). I live in London with a bunch of shitskins and most I see have a normal straight nose without a dorsal hump.
Bro all I’m saying is he works in the modelling industry so I took his word for it.
It wasn’t Toni Mahfud but was just using him as an example and saying many ethnic models get it done at some point.
It’s not just the dorsal hump it’s also the width and base but cant say for sure.

I feel like the more flaws one has, the bigger the difference between how they look in pictures and motion. When you have a good eye area, lower third, cheekbones, skin, you look great in both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Video not working for me

• So Sad
Nevermind

• Woah