Tonight is the NBA Free Agency: Best time in Sports

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
We have a decent one this year

LeBron, Maxey, Paul George, Harden, DeRozan, and Butler are the main protagonists

Lots of decent starters and role players as usual like Tobias, Oubre, Valanciunas, Hield, Klay, Miles Bridges, etc

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, try2beme and traveler
lol Chad worship
No thanks

Gucci mane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Never forget that this rat showed his support to the disgraceful entity on the beggining of the war but still hasn't said anything about the almoat 20.000 palestinian kids

Same as he did with China with the Hong Kong stuff, sellout.

That's why they always deemed Kyrie as a crazy flat earther even though he denied it tens of times, because he actually speaks about the elites.

Remember that they banned Meyers Leonard 2 years from the league for this

75% of the owners are from the chosen tribe, a tremendous gigafantastic coincidental coincidence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Never forget that this rat showed his support to the disgraceful entity on the beggining of the war but still hasn't said anything about the almoat 20.000 palestinian kids

Same as he did with China with the Hong Kong stuff, sellout.

That's why they always deemed Kyrie as a crazy flat earther even though he denied it tens of times, because he actually speaks about the elites.

Remember that they banned Meyers Leonard 2 years from the league for this

75% of the owners are from the chosen tribe, a tremendous gigafantastic coincidental coincidence

for sure i dont see .org talking more about this i might make some threads about this in the future when i have some time and not a graycel

its funny because lebron only cares about blm and shit like that but never about china because its not in their agenda

and for kyrie its a case about "dont bite the hand that feeds you" he called out about the jews and their plans and hence got suspended (played a key point in why kyrie didnt win the finals with the mavs)

for meyers leonard after that incident he never saw any significant minutes and is blacklisted from the league

its so funny because adam silver is a jew and so is robert kraft (owner of the patriots and owner of kraft cheese) who comes from a jewish family

at the end of the day its sports and entertainment which can you can choose to take up your attention and worship chad and stacy or become a bit less NT and be more conscious of what is there in the world

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 12.21.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 12.21.20 PM.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
We have a decent one this year

LeBron, Maxey, Paul George, Harden, DeRozan, and Butler are the main protagonists

Lots of decent starters and role players as usual like Tobias, Oubre, Valanciunas, Hield, Klay, Miles Bridges, etc
brah i been on r/nba refreshing page

• +1
brah i been on r/nba refreshing page
Im mainly interested on what the big markets (LAL, Miami, Phila and Clippers) are going to do

Especially Butler i want to see where is he going

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Im mainly interested on what the big markets (LAL, Miami, Phila and Clippers) are going to do

Especially Butler i want to see where is he going
i want to see the landscape change

PG to warriors klay to LA butler to 6ixers

• +1
been boring so far brah

• +1
Clippers low key improve if they get good role players to replace soft ass Paul Georged

• +1
I thought LeBum already signed an extension with the Lakers?

• Woah
Clippers low key improve if they get good role players to replace soft ass Paul Georged
It depends a lot on the health of Kawhi. PG and Kawhi are too similar to on the same lineup

What Clippers need is a good center but they don't have salary margin after signing Harden again

Apparently he will sign again with them almost 100%. He wants a new contract and more money. He is recruiting Klay.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Apparently he will sign again with them almost 100%. He wants a new contract and more money. He is recruiting Klay.
Makes sense. Esp since he got Bronny on there now

• +1
He opted out, just so he can sign a new one for 4 years, and for more money, but wants to fuck the money and back load it - so they pay a 44yr old 50m- so he can bring Klay to LA

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Reactions: traveler
buddy hield joining the warriors to form the splash brahs

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back