Hardstuck MTN
god my eye area and my lower third are just terrible, its an unwinnable battle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, descension, jué and 6 others
Height ?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You aren't subhuman at all. We've all got our bad days. What happened?

• So Sad
Last night I saw a lot of mtb+ girls with subhumans or normies I'm pissed as hell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jué, ChadL1te and Rea
You aren't subhuman at all. We've all got our bad days. What happened?
Nothing with a girl actually, I just was working out at the gym and took a photo and thought i looked somewhat big, so i took another photo post workout without my compressionshirt and realized how subhuman my frame was. Legit horrible, this led me down a spiral of self judgement bc i was really high

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Nothing with a girl actually, I just was working out at the gym and took a photo and thought i looked somewhat big, so i took another photo post workout without my compressionshirt and realized how subhuman my frame was. Legit horrible, this led me down a spiral of self judgement bc i was really high
You were high bro. Don't worry about that stuff. It's very rare to actually have a horrible frame. You looked good from what I saw. Don't worry. Anyone can take a random picture where you can look at it and it looks bad. It happens to me as well. Don't worry man you look good. You were also high. Don't let a picture affect your self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: descension and ChadL1te
GettyImages 1229134952 1024x911

Believe in yourself. there is light at the end of the tunnel. Never forget; Its never over.

• Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo and ChadL1te
You were high bro. Don't worry about that stuff. It's very rare to actually have a horrible frame. You looked good from what I saw. Don't worry. Anyone can take a random picture where you can look at it and it looks bad. It happens to me as well. Don't worry man you look good. You were also high. Don't let a picture affect your self esteem.
thanks bro, youre right I shouldnt let it bother me but sometimes it just happens bro and ruins my whole night.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
thanks bro, youre right I shouldnt let it bother me but sometimes it just happens bro and ruins my whole night.
Happens to me a lot bro. You got to just go off real life results. I try to take candid pics of myself with a video + backing up a few feet to see what I really look like, and I feel like I look subhuman. Real life results disprove this for me. If you get laid don't worry about it.

This forum can easily make people obsess about things like this. Remember it's just a picture. I can take tons of pictures that make me literally look subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: jué and ChadL1te
Happens to me a lot bro. You got to just go off real life results. I try to take candid pics of myself with a video + backing up a few feet to see what I really look like, and I feel like I look subhuman. Real life results disprove this for me. If you get laid don't worry about it.

This forum can easily make people obsess about things like this. Remember it's just a picture. I can take tons of pictures that make me literally look subhuman.
Youre right, I need to just stick to what actually happens and how girls respond to me not my own. really all of my mental issues started with acne even now that i dont have any it latches on to another issue.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nigga, don't worry, absolutely everyone can look bad at some point, believe me, it's happened to me, 4 months ago I cut my hair and in the mirror it looked fucking bad when I got home I just thought about how bad I looked, 1 month ago I cut my hair again and I looked pretty good, so don't think about it too much (by the way, every time I see a similar son, I pass it by and don't give a shit, but this one I identified with):feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and ChadL1te
No, I wish I was a 5'5 girl, world would be so much better
it would be easier but it seems less exhilarating.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
nigga, don't worry, absolutely everyone can look bad at some point, believe me, it's happened to me, 4 months ago I cut my hair and in the mirror it looked fucking bad when I got home I just thought about how bad I looked, 1 month ago I cut my hair again and I looked pretty good, so don't think about it too much (by the way, every time I see a similar son, I pass it by and don't give a shit, but this one I identified with):feelsgood:
thanks, same thing happened to me with the hair lol, i thought i lost all sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: jué
It happens , I also accepted it recently

• +1