Tonight’s date update - learning point for young guys

Final82

Final82

Gold
So I had planned a date at a bar with this asian chick I met on bumble 1 week ago. She hasn’t texted anything since morning - and of course I haven’t too . We are supposed to meet in 45 mins but have not heard from her whole day- last text from her was yesterday morning and I replied yesterday morning . I am ghosting the chick even if she texts me now like “ I am on my way - see you in 30” . It’s more likely that she found a chad or chad lite and was using me as a back up . But the learning point is : never text a chick - if she wants you , she will let you know . Overtexting , chasing never helps. She must be expecting a text from me to chase her but guess what ? It’s not happening ! That’s red pill and black pill knowledge . Foids love to play these games and want thirsty men to chase them.

• +1
Reactions: hatER and StudyHacks
Agreed. Foid should rope immediately tbh. One less chink to fuck us over at the flea-market.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I used to chat with a brunette I met on tinder and we were supposed to meet in her city, but then she went partying all the time and ignored my messages. So I just said I was not interested anymore and she lashed out. Lol females get really triggered when a guy doesn't want to be a simp running after her.

• +1
That is what I am going to do tonight lmao . It’s highlg likely she won’t text and won’t show up . The bar is like 1 minute walk from my place lol . If she comes and sits there waiting , I will send you the screenshot of her text lmao . I will ghost her . We already know she is not interested in me - if she were , it would have fairly obvious .

all Foids should rope tbqh tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard, Coping and Final82
Update : the foid called me at 805 and told that she has a table for us . So I went . It ended up well actually - because I showed zero respect the foid was very open and very inviting . I ended it with a kiss and my hand on her butt . She giggled and wants to meet again . Will keep posted .

She is a slim asian Becky 6/10 . 29 year old chemical engineer. Good toned butt , small tits ( asian foids ) . Let’s see if I can get her Pussy - I think I have a good chance.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RedPilledStemcel and Coping
Update : the foid called me at 805 and told that she has a table for us . So I went . It ended up well actually - because I showed zero respect the foid was very open and very inviting . I ended it with a kiss and my hand on her butt . She giggled and wants to meet again . Will keep posted .

She is a slim asian Becky 6/10 . 29 year old chemical engineer. Good toned butt , small tits ( asian foids ) . Let’s see if I can get her Pussy - I think I have a good chance.
Bro you should’ve fucked her since she was into you or got head from her fuck a kiss :lul::incel:

• +1
Bro you should’ve fucked her since she was into you or got head from her fuck a kiss :lul::incel:

Yeah I think I could have handled it better - but at least for now - I kept it open.

Yeah I think I could have handled it better - but at least for now - I kept it open.
Yea dw you can prob fuck her next time since you got a kiss and she was into u

• +1
Yessir . I could have done it tonight if I played it well but my GF had her panties and condom wrappers all over my place lol so probably wouldn’t have gone well . Next time . I will get this asian chicks Pussy .

So I had planned a date at a bar with this asian chick I met on bumble 1 week ago. She hasn’t texted anything since morning - and of course I haven’t too . We are supposed to meet in 45 mins but have not heard from her whole day- last text from her was yesterday morning and I replied yesterday morning . I am ghosting the chick even if she texts me now like “ I am on my way - see you in 30” . It’s more likely that she found a chad or chad lite and was using me as a back up . But the learning point is : never text a chick - if she wants you , she will let you know . Overtexting , chasing never helps. She must be expecting a text from me to chase her but guess what ? It’s not happening ! That’s red pill and black pill knowledge . Foids love to play these games and want thirsty men to chase them.
Good work. She was probably going to stand you up for shits and giggles
The blackpill is powerful knowledge women don't want men to acquire

• +1
Tall white equals volcel

all bix nood: volcel, depending on the area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443