Too many of you are still thinking small

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
"muh looks only Will Land me the girl of my dream"
Reality Is that you'll end up as a poorcel waiter or even if you get a good job like @DoctorLooksmax you'll be so disconnected from the environment you live in your only choice Will be OLD beckies that you mog. You Need a full package. Looks + High paid job + athleticism / size and a decent personality to strike a convo from nowhere. Only way to get High quality girls interested in you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 19766 and 12 others
Thanks mr.lion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I don't care about women. I grew up in a house full of these vile creatures.
I HATE THEM
I HATE THEM ALL

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, dimorphism, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
They want quality young girls. For that having a job is a falio. A good career attracts roasties

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, dimorphism, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
Very true. You need money to keep high quality girls long term. Need money for locationmaxxing and soft looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
They want quality young girls. For that having a job is a falio. A good career attracts roasties
Idk in what poor area you live in. If you aren't either or a student or have a good job girls or whatever Age think you're a bum.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lungorichard, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Having a social job is a halo. You at least need SOME money coming in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and the BULL
Idk in what poor area you live in. If you aren't either or a student or have a good job girls or whatever Age think you're a bum.
The BULL gets it

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Having a social job is a halo. You at least need SOME money coming in
Ofc you need a job if you arent a student. But a job wont help you attract 18-22 which is what most ppl want here

Ofc you need a job if you arent a student. But a job wont help you attract 18-22 which is what most ppl want here
it will attract high quality 21 + yo girls. but ofc it's just a pre requisite

Having a social job like bartending, Starbucks, Target will tho

Get a job with a lot of young ppl

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
it will attract high quality 21 + yo girls. but ofc it's just a pre requisite
Yeah but most of the userbase is young and arent looking for those. And even those who arent young arent either, as unrealistic as it is

Yeah but most of the userbase is young and arent looking for those. And even those who arent young arent either, as unrealistic as it is
for ONS it doesn't matter obv but reality is ppl here aren't looking to slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 2268, thereallegend and 1 other person
water

• +1
ppl here don't even realize how far behind they are. they think they've figured out looks and attraction when normies already did it automatically and are on higher levels of thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, fukmylyf, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
I will be a lion. I will have a great job and insane money, height, looks, body, and I'll travel
It's beyond girls at a point, it's about mogging and living a good life. And impacting the places around you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, thereallegend and the BULL
Very true. You need money to keep high quality girls long term. Need money for locationmaxxing and soft looksmaxxing
Not much tho just above avg income

ppl here don't even realize how far behind they are. they think they've figured out looks and attraction when normies already did it automatically and are on higher levels of thoughts.
Your a loser buddy. You live in the slums of Milan. You don’t even go to the gym and you make posts like this lmao

nah you don't need any of that. you need looks, size, and power. the rest are optional if you so choose. all you can get with money is just becoming a bigger consoomer. you need power and size most importantly because that is most important for staying alive. you don't even need a car, there is public transportation, trains, buses, etc. a car is good for convenience and shelter. no one truly gives a shit about luxury cars, the social factor is irrelevant. and most cars don't offer anything groundbreaking. it's not like you're living in your car, so you're just being fooled by marketing

social skills are also cope and cringe. you need to bash a guy's head in then disappear into the night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and leveruis
nah you don't need any of that. you need looks, size, and power. the rest are optional if you so choose. all you can get with money is just becoming a bigger consoomer. you need power and size most importantly because that is most important for staying alive. you don't even need a car, there is public transportation, trains, buses, etc. a car is good for convenience and shelter. no one truly gives a shit about luxury cars, the social factor is irrelevant. and most cars don't offer anything groundbreaking. it's not like you're living in your car, so you're just being fooled by marketing

social skills are also cope and cringe. you need to bash a guy's head in then disappear into the night.
Based

Yes, you gotta have the full package. Look alone is not enough.

I left my shitty job to start my own business then failed and became broke 3 years ago. And my ex-gf left me for an incel-looking doctor. Currently, Im still unemployed and have to live with my parents.

They just married 4 months ago and Im really really depressed right now because of that. I mog him in everything except wealth and status. Im pretty sure she still loves me. She already cuts off all contact with me but still asks my friends about what Im doing. But still, Im not her husband.

• So Sad
147D05EC B8D5 44B4 8B1B 0F7264A9ED05

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The blackpill for these guys is that western women are finished- at least Anglosphere and (probably) Western Euro

1% of these women will be wife material

The blackpill for these guys is that western women are finished- at least Anglosphere and (probably) Western Euro

1% of these women will be wife material
Another cope. You can't search for good women if you yourself are a horny bum with a shitty job lol some ppl fail to see the obvious

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
some truth in this

faggots on here spend years being traumatized by 'the blackpill' ie reality

successful normies (upper tier) are tough enough that they just accepted it and kept going

by the time you've been on the blackpill and 'ascended' you will have wasted 3-5 years fucking your personality and your mind

• +1
some truth in this

faggots on here spend years being traumatized by 'the blackpill' ie reality

successful normies (upper tier) are tough enough that they just accepted it and kept going

by the time you've been on the blackpill and 'ascended' you will have wasted 3-5 years fucking your personality and your mind
Ppl here get what they ask for. They live a Life in the lowest parts of society and chase Easy sluts. They don't even know about the rest of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
my ex-gf left me for an incel-looking doctor. Currently, Im still unemployed and have to live with my parents.

They just married 4 months ago and Im really really depressed right now because of that. I mog him in everything except wealth and status. Im pretty sure she still loves me. She already cuts off all contact with me but still asks my friends about what Im doing. But still, Im not her husband.
Shes obviously going to divorce the doctor and take half his savings after they have been married for over 3 years...

Not really they just end up being used and abused by everyone...