Too many subhumans judging me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Balding, fat, ugly guys yelling at me, mocking me because i deliver pizza at 28, like It was their fucking business. Some with their depressed wife / gf locked down in an oofie doofie relatioship they didn't want, using them as bancomat. I Guess It all comes with being the main character, when your Life offers nothing of interest the best you can do Is minding the business of the local Hero. I wonder how miserabile those guys' Life Will be when i won't be here anymore, getting my MBA and moving on the biggest stages of the corporate world, getting more handsome as i Age since i still have a top youthful face, while they become uglier, fatter, ignorante, stuck in their dead end job they've been doing since they've been kicked out with a kick in the ass from High school that made them gain some Money, but that Will be surpassed by the people Who invested into education and did low tier jobs when everything was going bad to come back stronger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, autisticretard, twojei and 9 others
Balding, fat, ugly guys yelling at me, mocking me because i deliver pizza at 28, like It was their fucking business. Some with their depressed wife / gf locked down in an oofie doofie relatioship they didn't want, using them as bancomat. I Guess It all comes with being the main character, when your Life offers nothing of interest the best you can do Is minding the business of the local Hero. I wonder how miserabile those guys' Life Will be when i won't be here anymore, getting my MBA and moving on the biggest stages of the corporate world, getting more handsome as i Age since i still have a top youthful face, while they become uglier, fatter, ignorante, stuck in their dead end job they've been doing since they've been kicked out with a kick in the ass from High school that made them gain some Money, but that Will be surpassed by the people Who invested into education and did low tier jobs when everything was going bad to come back stronger.
They judge the most because they hate there own life

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, twojei, truthhurts and 2 others
Spit in their pizza

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, TechnoBoss and the BULL
Hope thinges get better bhai:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
They judge the most because they hate there own life
Can't blame them, i wouldn't want to be them, they may have more Money but they still live in this forsaken Place forgotten by God and Will live here for the rest of their days, they Will be Forever ugly and unloved even if they find a woman to betabux, i understand that the only thing left in their Life Is trying to being down the Better man.

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
Do you notice a correlation between pizza toppings and attractiveness?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Spit in their pizza
Nah, just hit them with a pizza like squidward
Maxresdefault

Delivering pizzas > corporate jobs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and the BULL
They just jealous you a mogger and they are betabuxxing some mid girl, it's okay bull, us 28 year olds will shine SOON.

• +1
Delivering pizzas > corporate jobs
Honestly Is chill as fuck, i work 4 hours per day and earn as much as some waiter Who gets bossed around by their employer and works 10 hours a day in stressful conditions, those retards don't even know the basics, i Will probably keep deliver pizza even if i find another job

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Don‘t listen to them, you make people’s day, you have a job that makes people happy, everyone likes the pizza guy, org users make fun of it but they are unemployed themselves, most org users also have an account on Neets.me

• Love it
Honestly Is chill as fuck, i work 4 hours per day and earn as much as some waiter Who gets bossed around by their employer and works 10 hours a day in stressful conditions, those retards don't even know the basics
I wanna work security/surveillance or in a warehouse

• +1