Too much forward growth?

C

crctr

Iron
Do I have maxillary & mandibular prognathism or is my midface just lacking?

Attachments

• sdprfl.jpg
    sdprfl.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Too little forehead forward growth

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Tilting head tbh

No, you just have a recessed cranium.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and FrenchareMedCucks
me too i had a recessed cranium.

big underated failo you look low iq and got that stupid peasant pheno no one think of you about high class like chads do.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Bro you look good, clearly your just tilting your head up

Slavcel probably.

I've never met a slav guy other than work collagues they were old though around 30 but fucking hell they looked 60 m8 you can tell from ciggarte marks old withered and haggard I don't understand why people do such a subhuman practice it's a looks nuke

• +1
Well, it does not matter, because your midface IS LACKING for YOUR JAWS.

As for if it is your jaws too forward, or your midface to recessed, who knows... You need midface implants anyways. UNLESS you want to setback your jaws.

I've never met a slav guy other than work collagues they were old though around 30 but fucking hell they looked 60 m8 you can tell from ciggarte marks old withered and haggard I don't understand why people do such a subhuman practice it's a looks nuke
It's not the ciggies, bro, though I wish I looked like that slavic ogre.
Rosija15

It's not the ciggies, bro, though I wish I looked like that slavic ogre.
View attachment 1931601

Bro the guy on the right still looks young the guys I saw legit looked mid 60's and they were 30 very wrinkled skin tbqh it's the 1 subhuman trait of eastern Europe it's nuking there looks

• +1
Bro the guy on the right still looks young the guys I saw legit looked mid 60's and they were 30 very wrinkled skin tbqh it's the 1 subhuman trait of eastern Europe it's nuking there looks
I see.
Slavs1

Fairy tales by St.TikTokcel.

The Slav has hunter eyes.
They are almond-shaped but not hunter eyes. It doesn't really matter as long as you have that ogre thing going for you.

They are almond-shaped but not hunter eyes. It doesn't really matter as long as you have that ogre thing going for you.
DEFINE hunter eyes then, im waiting :feelshehe:

By your definition, O'Pry, chico, gandy all have Mongoloid Slits :feelskek:

• JFL

Attachments

• 1667335496325.png
    1667335496325.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
LOL if you think that slavic eyes look ANYTHING like the second :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So, hunter eyes in the right column BY YOUR DEFINITION? :feelshehe:

Cause Slavic eyes are for sure all in the left column...
There's no muh slavic eyes. There are hunter and prey eyes. Third picture is taken from stepanov's face.

There's no muh slavic eyes. There are hunter and prey eyes. Third picture is taken from stepanov's face.
WHat are you trying to say?

YOU said that slavs have Mongoloid monolid which is BULLSHIT :feelsokman:

And secondly, SLAVICS HAVE THE HIGHEST PREVALENCE OF HUNTER EYES IN MALE POPULATION!

Because pretty much more than half SLAVICs has their eyes: PCT, hooded, deep-set, almond shaped and usually have good undereye due to high cheekbones. HUNTER EYES.

• +1
WHat are you trying to say?

YOU said that slavs have Mongoloid monolid which is BULLSHIT :feelsokman:

And secondly, SLAVICS HAVE THE HIGHEST PREVALENCE OF HUNTER EYES IN MALE POPULATION!

Because pretty much more than half SLAVICs has their eyes: PCT, hooded, deep-set, almond shaped and usually have good undereye due to high cheekbones. HUNTER EYES.
Sorry, bro, but that's not the case. Yes, they do have PCT and high-set cheek-bones (not all of them) due to being mongol rapebabies i.e. asian admixture. There's many subhumans down there due to historical reasons and overall shitty genetics.
Rosija7

• JFL
Sorry, bro, but that's not the case. Yes, they do have PCT and high-set cheek-bones (not all of them) due to being mongol rapebabies i.e. asian admixture. There's many subhumans down there due to historical reasons and overall shitty genetics.
View attachment 1931669
You again throw unsubstantiated claims.

I repeat, SLAVs have the highest prevalence of hunter eyes in Male population in the world.

You picture of subhumans does not prove anything. I can make the same pic about any country.

AND IN YOUR PIC of subhumans A LOT OF THEM HAVE MODEL HUNTER EYES. Live with it :feelsokman:

AND IN YOUR PIC of subhumans A LOT OF THEM HAVE MODEL HUNTER EYES. Live with it :feelsokman:

• JFL
me too i had a recessed cranium.

big underated failo you look low iq and got that stupid peasant pheno no one think of you about high class like chads do.
yes it's really noticeable how people don't take you seriously with this caveman profile

how did you fix your recessed cranium?

Well, it does not matter, because your midface IS LACKING for YOUR JAWS.

As for if it is your jaws too forward, or your midface to recessed, who knows... You need midface implants anyways. UNLESS you want to setback your jaws.
this is what it might look like after bimax setback & rhinoplasty. what do you think?

Attachments

• sdprfl 2.jpg
    sdprfl 2.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
this is what it might look like after bimax setback & rhinoplasty. what do you think?
Much better, but you will not get this with the surgery. You did sth else there: genio too? Careful with the chin: too much projection will look retarded at different angles than profile. Somehow your features also became sharper.

Anyways, you should probably expect sth similar, but not put your hopes too much up: it never follows the plan :feelsokman: