Too much gymcelling is bad. Here's why >>

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
Because it draws out attention to your face and other features which are subhuman. If a guy with a below average face or short height achieves a perfect physique, his face or height will not match with his body. In the end he will look like he is trying too hard. That's why you should aim for atheltic or above average physique.

Below average face + Athletic physique > Below average + Perfect gymcel physique

^^This doesn't apply if face is above average.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PYT, MilfLover69 and 12 others
>looksmaxxing
>curry

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9344, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
this only happens when you have a 10/10 body with a 2/10 face

and if you have a truecel tier face, you'd look bad with a good body or a bad one regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5574, Need2Ascend and 9 others
Because it draws out attention to your face and other features which are subhuman. If a guy with a below average face or short height achieves a perfect physique, his face or height will not match with his body. In the end he will look like he is trying too hard. That's why you should aim for atheltic or above average physique.

Below average face + Athletic physique > Below average + Perfect gymcel physique

The conversation should just end at below average FACE.

No amount of anything can save a FACE like mine.

Anything too much is bad

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and joeveniro
Cope

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
yes but since majority of forum is coping incels they need hope. Hope = looking like arnold will get them stacy. even though this is a fruitless endeavor, especially if chasing jbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SadnessWYJ
>here's why
okay astrosky

I wholeheartedly agree. This is the best and most accurate thread ever posted on this forum.

DhMeAzK
DhMeAzK
DhMeAzK

Take my Reddit gold... kind stranger.

distraction-sept-bikini-day-cubby-demotivational-poster-1283438752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and SadnessWYJ
don't think that's a risk factor for anyone here tbhtbh

How tf do you even come up with shit like this

i always cage when i read those words in the same sentence
gourav-mukhi.jpg

imagine lokoing like this (and this indian looks better than the average one)
what is there to looks max bro? u need at least a template to work on on photoshop, theses motherfucker start with no photoshop at all jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Gunna, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
isn’t it impossible to over gymcel naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I doubt that’ll be an issue for most users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Good_Little_Goy, PYT and 3 others
>looksmaxxing
>curry

jfl

JFL faggot you get bullied by subhumans even when out with your friends and then cry about it here. You shouldn't be making fun of ANYONE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Buddha and alriodai
JFL faggot you get bullied by subhumans even when out with your friends and then cry about it here. You shouldn't be making fun of ANYONE
You fucking lurking subhuman stalking faggot, imagine watching my threads one of one looking for them specifically when I made my account on private (average indian guy IRL / bset looking)
40zya0.png

Not only you lost at life by being curry but you persuaded yourself that you could look better despise being born the worst race ever known in humanity with the worst features ever, you can't cope being ethnic with subhuman features, imagine getting hurt and in your feelings because somebody said stated a fact (curries can't looksmax JFL, they're already 0.5 PSL) Look at the abomination of your mother, jfl
a5m24.jpg

Now it's not my fault that god made you a genetic abomination and gave you all the ropefuel you had so you could try and mock me because I got threatened with a knife, so instead of wasting your time on .me, go invest in ropes right now

giphy.gif

PS: You cannot even marry this by arranged marriage on your own country and you're trying to get on my heels for a whole other story, holy shit JFL at this low IQ faggot
images

tagging users that didn't ask btw @WadlowMaxxing @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x @RealLooksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT
You fucking lurking subhuman stalking faggot, imagine watching my threads one of one looking for them specifically when I made my account on private (average indian guy IRL / bset looking)
40zya0.png

Not only you lost at life by being curry but you persuaded yourself that you could look better despise being born the worst race ever known in humanity with the worst features ever, you can't cope being ethnic with subhuman features, imagine getting hurt and in your feelings because somebody said stated a fact (curries can't looksmax JFL, they're already 0.5 PSL) Look at the abomination of your mother, jfl
a5m24.jpg

Now it's not my fault that god made you a genetic abomination and gave you all the ropefuel you had so you could try and mock me because I got threatened with a knife, so instead of wasting your time on .me, go invest in ropes right now

giphy.gif

PS: You cannot even marry this by arranged marriage on your own country and you're trying to get on my heels for a whole other story, holy shit JFL at this low IQ faggot
images

I just remember your name cause I couldn't believe there could be such low T fags that get bullied by a lone subhuman even when out with their friends. And then came here and made a big ass post crying from the PTSD. JFL faggot enjoy your little sissy bitch life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Buddha and alriodai
isn’t it impossible to over gymcel naturally
Yes. There is no such thing as "getting too much muscle natty".

Only roiders have to worry about "getting too much muscle".

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Yes. There is no such thing as "getting too much muscle natty".

Only roiders have to worry about "getting too much muscle".
BBC mogger

40zya0.png

a5m24.jpg

giphy.gif

images

tagging users that didn't ask btw @WadlowMaxxing @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x @RealLooksmaxxer
Damn bro what indian hurt you

• JFL
Reactions: lurkingTard
Indian niggas at the gym be cringe lowkey

legit also if you agree with me react to my shit nigger
I never react to posts. It's too web 2.0. Such gadgets belong to narcissistic zoomers.

this only happens when you have a 10/10 body with a 2/10 face

and if you have a truecel tier face, you'd look bad with a good body or a bad one regardless
I think it more implies some sort of genetic weak point. wide shoulders and thick wrist supporting big ,muscles .Implying high HGH and T .But despite high main hormones levels a underdeveloped or poorly developed face ,leads into question a large flaw in your genetic make up.

just my 2 cents