too much maxilla talk, too little nose talk...

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, lilhorizontal32 and thecel
nose is maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thecel, Reoa and 5 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, datboijj and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and never_lucky
nose is maxilla
Bs, you realize if you moved your maxilla forward your nose would also go more forward since the cartilage is attached to the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Bs, you realize if you moved your maxilla forward your nose would also go more forward since the cartilage is attached to the maxilla?
That's desirable

Nose is least important feature

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, EverythingMattersCel, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
The point is your nose wouldn't potrude less
it should protrude to match the bridge of your nose since its retruded when your maxilla is recessed resulting in the classic hook nose

it should protrude to match the bridge of your nose since its retruded when your maxilla is recessed resulting in the classic hook nose
Thats barely ever the result of recession but ok lol, hooknoses are genetic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nastynas, datboijj, Effortless and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, datboijj and Deleted member 6403
TOO MUCH MAXILLA TALK, TOO LITTLE NOSE TALK...
nose is a result of the position of your maxilla

if its genetic just get rhino, it isn't that complicated

nose is a result of the position of your maxilla

if its genetic just get rhino, it isn't that complicated
i was making a joke jfl
my nose is long which rhino wont help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
maxilla and cartilage
the cartilage is shaped by the maxilla and having a wider face stretches the skin out more, including the skin of the nose. maxilla is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6403
Sometimes, a slight hook is genetic and not a result of bad maxilla. Look at o'pry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 685, datboijj and 2 others
Sometimes, a slight hook is genetic and not a result of bad maxilla. Look at o'pry.
Yes, his isn't a failo tho so why discuss it?

it's a big failo among other things when ur maxilla is recessed

maxilla ccw rotation then
won't help either
but i didn't make the thread for that only
we should talk more about nose shapes (i've never seen it talked on here since i joined which is weird)

• +1

True, a slight hook like that should still look straight from some angles except from direct side profile

• +1
I thought we were discussing maxillas here? were we not?
Sure I get your point but it's pretty generalizing to only say its caused by the maxilla just because being really recessed can result in the nose being more convexed lol, many noses are ugly due to other things like overly long forward, overly big or wide tip, overly wide nose etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and sandcelmuttcel

It is a failo, his nose would most certainly look better if it was more straight.

Even better example is david gandy, decent facial development and humongous nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and sandcelmuttcel
Sure I get your point but it's pretty generalizing to only say its caused by the maxilla just because being really recessed can result in the nose being more convexed lol, many noses are ugly due to other things like overly long forward, overly big or wide tip, overly wide nose etc
It's only a big deal when it's maxillary related, when it's not, rhino will fix it in most cases
It is a failo, his nose would most certainly look better if it was more straight.

Even better example is david gandy, decent facial development and humongous nose
All they need is rhino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's only a big deal when it's maxillary related, when it's not, rhino will fix it in most cases

All they need is rhino
Lmao what kinda bs is this? You literally spout "rhino" around like it's about getting groceries. Fixing a hooknose through rhino, which you assume to be related to maxillary position is actually significantly easier to get fixed than a nose too long due to cartilage, nose tip splits or big nose tips.

This is due to it being from cartilage which is harder to determine results from, same reason otoplasties often relapse.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
192815133 119c59e51d c 2021 04 01 21 18 399360200

• +1
fuck this retarded mike mew forum
@Nutbuster420 you agree?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and datboijj
muh muh recession get bimax for your retarded nose shape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fuck this retarded mike mew forum
@Nutbuster420 you agree?
Tbh
Even if environment mattered past 12 idk why discussing it for 8 hours a day would matter since incels would still need invasive surgery to actually make a change within a time where you can still enjoy your 20s

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Tbh
Even if environment mattered past 12 idk why discussing it for 8 hours a day would matter since incels would still need invasive surgery to actually make a change within a time where you can still enjoy your 20s
no dude you don't get the point
all this orthotropic shit talk has led to an obsession with jaws and "maxilla" that goes as far as recommending bimax for an ugly shaped nose and which also proposes that said problem is caused by bad maxilla and bad environment for maxilla growth, which i'm pretty sure both bad maxilla and bad nose (both doesn't need to occur to the same person) are caused by genetics in the first place.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and datboijj
no dude you don't get the point
all this orthotropic shit talk has led to an obsession with jaws and "maxilla" that goes as far as recommending bimax for an ugly shaped nose and which also proposes that said problem is caused by bad maxilla and bad environment for maxilla growth, which i'm pretty sure both bad maxilla and bad nose (both doesn't need to occur to the same person) are caused by genetics in the first place.
✅

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and datboijj
@datboijj found mike mew's looksmax account

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
TOO MUCH MAXILLA TALK, TOO LITTLE NOSE TALK...

• +1
nose is genetic mostly regardless of maxilla, especially the tip

• +1
the cartilage is shaped by the maxilla and having a wider face stretches the skin out more, including the skin of the nose. maxilla is everything
source: deep in my ass