Too much uee isn’t always bad

bndar.337

bndar.337

Gold
It can be aesthetic and high appeal + it shows your eyelashes better .
Like this guy here

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpeg
    IMG_2100.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, BrahminBoss and piec
if you could only see first image you would guess chadlite,if you could only see secound image you would guess ltn bc his eyes look ugly and overall hes mid mtn because his eyes drag his appeal down,just bc som1 can compensate with other features doesnt make thebad feature a halo or aestetic omg,if he had a normie lower 3rd,this guy would be ltn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, caffeinemaxxed, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
View attachment 2975438View attachment 2975440 if you could only see first image you would guess chadlite,if you could only see secound image you would guess ltn bc his eyes look ugly and overall hes mid mtn because his eyes drag his appeal down,just bc som1 can compensate with other features doesnt make thebad feature a halo or aestetic omg,if he had a normie lower 3rd,this guy would be ltn
horseface ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: bndar.337
View attachment 2975438View attachment 2975440 if you could only see first image you would guess chadlite,if you could only see secound image you would guess ltn bc his eyes look ugly and overall hes mid mtn because his eyes drag his appeal down,just bc som1 can compensate with other features doesnt make thebad feature a halo or aestetic omg,if he had a normie lower 3rd,this guy would be ltn
But his eyes are his most complimented future in his comment section

copium detected baka, but ur kinda right.

(im coping too.)

• +1
/.

• +1

• +1
i dont think its too much uee, it has to do something with orbitals or fat pads

Chadlite lol. He is the definition of horseface.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Don’t jfl me niggers

Ykw. I just measured his ratios. His midface isn't too bad. It's like 0.92 or something (not ideal but not shit) but his fwhr is 1.37.

Proof that midface ratio isn't as important as fwhr.

Did you read the post? I said if you only seen his lower face you would assume chadlite and if you only seen his top face you would guess ltn,and I said he’s mtn overall I said that to prove it’s not his ugly “uee” giving him a halo

You’d look better with less UEE

So you just need enough UEE to show your lashes if they’re good.
“Excessive” UEE obviously is bad.