• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, chadpreetcel123 and xit
Just move on if you get rejected who cares really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1400
How old are u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3043 and Alexanderr
I was like u (and still a little bit tbh). Rejection is one of the cruelest feelings on earth. I only approached twice in my life (from 15 years old to 24 years old) but now I don't give a fuck anymore man I'm in my mid twenties time is going quickly as fuck. If you don't move and approach you'll regret it the rest of ur life. At least when after being rejected you'll tell yourself after all I've tried and haven't been a coward. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Enlil, TylerDurden and 1 other person
60500E9A 5027 4D30 B532 7D78991A2477

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581, Pillarman and 9 others
not being able to create opportunities is a big death sentence

it only gets better by interacting with them, no amount of emotional support will change your mind about fears. u gotta force yourself into that shit and feel the stress hormones boiling in your body until it gets comfortable.

if u dont do anything about it it will eat u from inside

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
adorable
64dHDT5.gif
64dHDT5.gif
64dHDT5.gif

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and xit
Valium + Xanax bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
if i approach and get rejected it will haunt me to the day i die. i never want to feel embarassed again

• +1
Reactions: xit
@BrettyBoy's posting style is basically how I talk to girls IRL
(no disrespect bro)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
@BrettyBoy's posting style is basically how I talk to hot girls IRL
(no disrespect bro)
what posting style!? all he posts is 'most women are like that.. i hate most women' a few times a day

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
relatable. i have rejected girls that wanted me because of being scared
Same I was too much of a pussy to escalate 😔

• +1
i feel like a sex offender predator if i try to talk with intent to have sex
Just talk about something that isnt related to that to start off with

Just talk about something that isnt related to that to start off with
its always in the back of my mind

doing this feels manipulative

Last edited:
Same

• +1
Then kill yourself faggot

xanax and phenibut bro
They helped me massively. I'm lucky I discovered them last year when I was 17 years old. The only negative effect for me is that they can be very addicting

try men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581, InjectE and 2 others
in a non-professional setting

they are terrifying creatures

it is what it is: ldar till i die
Not gonna risk a rejection either bro
This high inhib, is a problem.
The cause of high inhib is often: passivity due to feeling [....].
One has to learn, to over-rule feeling WITH logic. If something makes logical sense, then one need to push through opposing feelings as much if one can.

Logically speaking. Rejection is a confirmation of not getting any from her.
1. Not chatting up a woman, that one can chat up with little risks. One gets no sex.
2. Chatting up a woman, that one can chat up with little risks. One gets no sex when rejected, AKA equal outcome as number 1.
3. Chatting up a woman, that one can chat up with little risks. One gets sex when accepted.
Imo, logically speaking. This is a proposition where: there is only the option of a WIN/WINNING. And not the option of losing, since nothing is the outcome one starts with.
The only thing one has to learn, is not let the feelings affect one to much. Aka, going mental about rejection. Feelings, are regularly incorrect, logically speaking.

i feel like a sex offender predator if i try to talk with intent to have sex
Offender, is often due to being to pushy and so on. When I chatted up women in the past, I was really laid back (zero pushyness) and didn't do it in settings that it was tobad/unacceptable.
Then, one likely (I didn't at least) will noy have any problems, with being seen or treated as an offender. Always stay friendly, and do zero pushing. Most pua's fuck up in that respect, as well as these rough arab dudes, black gangster dudes, and so on. And most pua's also fuck up, on the pushiness.
I always held the phylospical approach to chatting up: "If Chad wouldn't need to do this, I won't either". So, no pushiness.

The intent to hunt, prey, etc. for sex with women as a man. Has been vilified as unacceptable in the west. Don't internalise that imo. It's how all the dudes that managed to pass on their genes did it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1400 and Over
Try Phenibut

Try adderall

Just talk to them like how you would talk to a guy.

Offender, is often due to being to pushy and so on. When I chatted up women in the past, I was really laid back (zero pushyness) and didn't do it in settings that it was tobad/unacceptable.
Then, one likely (I didn't at least) will noy have any problems, with being seen or treated as an offender. Always stay friendly, and do zero pushing. Most pua's fuck up in that respect, as well as these rough arab dudes, black gangster dudes, and so on. And most pua's also fuck up, on the pushiness.
I always held the phylospical approach to chatting up: "If Chad wouldn't need to do this, I won't either". So, no pushiness.

The intent to hunt, prey, etc. for sex with women as a man. Has been vilified as unacceptable in the west. Don't internalise that imo. It's how all the dudes that managed to pass on their genes did it.
Contradicting paragraphs
Just talk to them like how you would talk to a guy.
This will lead to no pussy

• Ugh..
The intent to hunt, prey, etc. for sex with women as a man.
With hunting/preying in this one I mean things like saying "hi" to a random women to see if she is open to talk with you. The word hunting/preying was probably used to strongly. It just means, makeing a first move in a laid back way.

Try being a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
With hunting/preying in this one I mean things like saying "hi" to a random women to see if she is open to talk with you. The word hunting/preying was probably used to strongly. It just means, makeing a first move in a laid back way.
you still need to escalate at some point

OP stopped coping and admitted whats actually happening, crazy shit man

• +1
you still need to escalate at some point
Yes. But that is plenty time past the first chat up (for a nromie dude). So, of no concern during the time you first try to make contact. Imo, no touching if she didn't agree to go with you somewhere to sit/meet/talk/etc.. Later on, first easy thing to try, if wanna see she is comfortable with your body touching hers, touch her hand. If it repulses her or makes her feel akward or she pulls back etc...., that's a bad sign. It should be delight/joy for her, that this happens ideally. If these above exmaple bad things happen, just end the date or whatever. It's going to be pointless, she's probably more interested in something else (like free stuff or whatever)

• +1
Try Phenibut

• JFL
Reactions: x30001