too young

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
i refuse to believe that finding out about this looksmax, lookism or blackpill shit at the age of 15 or even 14???? like some users has any benefit whatsoever and will not mentally rot you and skew the way you view women for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and sergeant blackpill
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11726 and everythingisacope
The truth is always the good way

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
The truth is always the good way
might be so but you still see many ppl here being very hostile towards women based on their bias , and that shit even from a young age like 14 or 15

might be so but you still see many ppl here being very hostile towards women based on their bias , and that shit even from a young age like 14 or 15
What the problem on being hostile toward women ?

What the problem on being hostile toward women ?
hostile as in bitter and resentful...it skews the whole way you are interacting with them and makes you paranoid af especially if it's from such a young age

someone blackpilled me at 12, it is what it is. finding a site like this early could be very beneficial for youngcels, being able to know how to maximize development is obvious but unknown. @ItisOver thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TopzCat1, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
someone blackpilled me at 12, it is what it is. finding a site like this early could be very beneficial for youngcels, being able to know how to maximize development is obvious but unknown. @ItisOver thoughts?
brutal tbh...at the age of 12 I avoided girls and they annoyed tf out of me trying to chat w me, giving me attention and shit

Elab

hostile as in bitter and resentful...it skews the whole way you are interacting with them and makes you paranoid af especially if it's from such a young age
women already treat you like shit if youre ugly
i dont see a problem with hating them

It's internet, there is good and bad things, what you retain will depend of your IQ
But i prefer that young boys watch blackpilled videos instead of tiktok ..

i refuse to believe that finding out about this looksmax, lookism or blackpill shit at the age of 15 or even 14???? like some users has any benefit whatsoever and will not mentally rot you and skew the way you view women for the rest of your life
literally true, i barely handle the mental breakdown after founding blackpill at 21, at that age i already finished my collage and started my career and now i am save up for surgeries but if i found that at 18 probably i didn't managed to finished my collage ngl

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
women already treat you like shit if youre ugly
i dont see a problem with hating them
you are most likely invisible if below the average.Anyways better to see this type of shit at the age of 18 or smth like that instead of 14 when u mentally weak af no wonder mfs here talk bout roping
EDIT : or even better at the age of 20

i stumbled upon mewing shit when i was 13

eventually it led to this.. will never mentally recover. mind has been altered forever :confused:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 10177 and everythingisacope
Knowledge is power. And I mean real knowledge not biased views or overgeneralization.

Digesting the truth can be hard initially but will help you mature in the long run. Most people here lack objectivity and are too emotionally attached unfortunately, which makes it difficult to see clearly. But the younger you realize what‘s going on, the more time you have to digest it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Yerico7, Blackpincel and 1 other person
It's good if it incentivizes you to self improve
its bad if it just ruins your mental state

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Knowledge is power. And I mean real knowledge not biased views or overgeneralization.

Digesting the truth can be hard initially but will help you mature in the long run. Most people here lack objectivity and are too emotionally attached unfortunately, which makes it difficult to see clearly. But the younger you realize what‘s going on, the more time you have to digest it.
that is true.It matures a person earlier in life which comes with the cost of not relating to other peers his age in some fields.Problem is many people here grew up in western societies with a decent lifestyle and decent earning parents I supose.Even if you live in the hood in Australia or smth that's a fucking joke as to what the standard of life is, so I refuse to believe you have the necessary mental resilience to digest these pills well.

It's good if it incentivizes you to self improve
its bad if it just ruins your mental state
if you truly understood everything there it would probably do the latter then the first. mental destruction then self improvement in response. your view of the world would still be altered though. you would miss out on a lot of feelings in life that come with development, you can never make up for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and everythingisacope
if you truly understood everything there it would probably do the latter then the first. mental destruction then self improvement in response. your view of the world would still be altered though. you would miss out on a lot of feelings in life that come with development, you can never make up for that

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing