Took a group family photo and I had like 3 chins (I’m not even fat irl and my face is angular irl). Why the fuck did this happen?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Is it cause my forward growth isn’t that good? Even then I’m not fat from my side profile. I’m going to cry man even my family members were like why do u have 3 chins in this photo. I’m not even fat I don’t even know how what expression I was doing fuck my life. Am I coping or is does this mean I’m repulsive?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I’m 30 percent bf and don’t even have double chin

Is it cause my forward growth isn’t that good? Even then I’m not fat from my side profile. I’m going to cry man even my family members were like why do u have 3 chins in this photo. I’m not even fat I don’t even know how what expression I was doing fuck my life. Am I coping or is does this mean I’m repulsive?
i look bad in camera sometimes. Depends on what phone they use. Best way to see what you really look like is to hold two mirrors together in natural light( in front of window) and look at the inverted image

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I’m 30 percent bf and don’t even have double chin
I don’t have a double chin at all irl and in videos but why tf did it look so weird in the photos I’m low bf. I think cause I was making some weird funny expression accidentally

i look bad in camera sometimes. Depends on what phone they use. Best way to see what you really look like is to hold two mirrors together in natural light( in front of window) and look at the inverted image
Infucking hate photos

You mean the hyoid skin? If it's not thick enough you will have double chin, you literally have to mew when taking a picture, placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth tights the hyoid skin

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister