Took a stroll in the park yesterday

Age of Empires

Age of Empires

iz32zt4iu3i4278o234749o82347weuizfjgsdhfmnsdbfmnsd
So i got tired of rotting at home 24/7 , so i decided to take a walk in the park for a couple hours , get my mind off things , enjoy the sun , get some vitamin D going .
Not an easy thing for a basement dweller .

And every 5 fucking minutes i encounter a couple . Always the same , beta looking framelet guys with glasses , skinny fat , the essence of normie .
See them walking , holding hands with their girlffriends , who mog them every single time .

Cute , nerdy looking girls with perfect bodies .
And i ask myself , how did they get something like that ?
Did they invent fucking instagram or what ?

How do these Bill Gates lookin ass motherfuckers even ascend ?
Do you need to have a certain level of NT ?

With every couple like this i encountered , my inner autistic rage grew and by the end of it i almost had an existential crisis .
Is dweebmaxxing legit ?
should i invent a start up internet company out of my garage ?
Why cant i have something like that ?

Not a single Chad was seen that day .
Maybe i just encountered a weird glitch in the space time continuum which transported me to an alternate reality where sub 5s actually have a chance .
Maybe i just dreamed up the whole thing and i didnt even leave my basement .
So confused right now , i need to lay down .

i want to destroy something beautiful right now ,
burn down the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I want to kill all the fish I cant afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I’ll never see. I want the whole world to hit bottom. I really want to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I want to burn the Louvre. I’ll do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now.

Shit thread , kill yourself .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Inject some T asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
So i got tired of rotting at home 24/7 , so i decided to take a walk in the park for a couple hours , get my mind off things , enjoy the sun , get some vitamin D going .
Not an easy thing for a basement dweller .

And every 5 fucking minutes i encounter a couple . Always the same , beta looking framelet guys with glasses , skinny fat , the essence of normie .
See them walking , holding hands with their girlffriends , who mog them every single time .

Cute , nerdy looking girls with perfect bodies .
And i ask myself , how did they get something like that ?
Did they invent fucking instagram or what ?

How do these Bill Gates lookin ass motherfuckers even ascend ?
Do you need to have a certain level of NT ?

With every couple like this i encountered , my inner autistic rage grew and by the end of it i almost had an existential crisis .
Is dweebmaxxing legit ?
should i invent a start up internet company out of my garage ?
Why cant i have something like that ?

Not a single Chad was seen that day .
Maybe i just encountered a weird glitch in the space time continuum which transported me to an alternate reality where sub 5s actually have a chance .
Maybe i just dreamed up the whole thing and i didnt even leave my basement .
So confused right now , i need to lay down .

i want to destroy something beautiful right now ,
burn down the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I want to kill all the fish I cant afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I’ll never see. I want the whole world to hit bottom. I really want to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I want to burn the Louvre. I’ll do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now.

Shit thread , kill yourself .
Sub-humans can get good-looking girlfriends, but those girlfriends will eventually cheat and cuck them with chad(s).

• +1