Took half of a aromasin (12.5mg) should I expect side effects If i take it 2-3x a week

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
I think Its mental because I took it at 10am today for the first time and had 0 side effects and at 8pm after googling side effects I started to get a headache etc

My nipple puffyness went away and I feel less angry but I don't know if thats placebo

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
bump

• +1
lol you started on too high a dose, you're supposed to take 6.25mg 2-3x a week for the first 2-4 weeks before cranking it up. also don't take it unless you're having major side effects from estrogen, otherwise you'll fuck your hormonal balance and end up up in the ER

• +1
Reactions: future_
lol you started on too high a dose, you're supposed to take 6.25mg 2-3x a week for the first 2-4 weeks before cranking it up. also don't take it unless you're having major side effects from estrogen, otherwise you'll fuck your hormonal balance and end up up in the ER
I have very high E already and I had a blood test 2 weeks ago saying everything was good except my E. Should I be fine If I continue doing 6.25? its been 13 hours and I feel nothing. I just injected my daily test dose so I will see how I feel with this tomorrow morning

• +1
I have very high E already and I had a blood test 2 weeks ago saying everything was good except my E. Should I be fine If I continue doing 6.25? its been 13 hours and I feel nothing. I just injected my daily test dose so I will see how I feel with this tomorrow morning
yeah you should be fine