Took me more than a year and a half to become a bluecel

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Most valuable AM in Transfermarkt
Jfl this would be my 500th post here, After seeing some profiles I noticed that there are june-july2024cels that have more than 4-5 times the quantity of posts that ive made, Just rot here in summer theory.

Now it will take some mins for my profile to change its username color, Still a GrAYcel for now

My reaction after going from grey to a blue coloured username:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 97baHater, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Oh ur so cool bro :soy:you’re a rotting wageslave you mog the forum rotters :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, lowtiernormiechad, 97baHater and 2 others
Oh ur so cool bro :soy:you’re a rotting wageslave you mog the forum rotters :lul:
IMG 4973

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Bruh you are still a greycel.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Jfl this would be my 500th post here, After seeing some profiles I noticed that there are june-july2024cels that have more than 4-5 times the quantity of posts that ive made, Just rot here in summer theory.

Now it will take some mins for my profile to change its username color, Still a GrAYcel for now

My reaction after going from grey to a blue coloured username:
View attachment 3067667
Ending got me tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I amassed nearly 14k posts in the span of 3 and a half months, ik my join date is earlier but I had only 50 posts up until late April

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I amassed nearly 14k posts in the span of 3 and a half months, ik my join date is earlier but I had only 50 posts up until late April
Lol from what I checked in my profile the last post i did in 2023 was in may, And then i didnt post anything until march of this year, I was probably reading any shit here often but i didnt post anything

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel