Took some pics yesterday and had a realization (Eyecels GTFIH)

narcomogs

narcomogs

weedmaxxed blackcel
(20 M) Been living with these bugged out alien looking wide IPD ass eyes for my whole life:

7CF811D3 6935 4762 9BBB 22D7A4A69B01

61B1C735 2D8C 4EDB 8578 57B992CAD6F3

Could never really put a finger on my major failo but pretty sure this is it. Any suggestions on what to do?

I also have a shameful lower third so maybe that would balance out with a genio or bimax? Can upload more pics if anyone wants to help

Open to implants and surgeries anywhere on the face tbh. Lifefuel desperately needed.

First post hope I ain’t break any rules

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
saddled infraorbital malar implants, supraorbital implants, trimax for lower jaw. if u have inward gonions, throw in jaw angle implants aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Orbital decompression or supras. U don't have bone in the supraorbital area at all

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Deleted member 21863
Orbital decompression or supras. U don't have bone in the supraorbital area at all
yh my genes forgot about any sort of facial depth. my 3/4 pics are legit subhuman, used to wonder if i was the same species as a kid 😭😭😭😭

saddled infraorbital malar implants, supraorbital implants, trimax for lower jaw. if u have inward gonions, throw in jaw angle implants aswell
feel like if i’m already going for the bone reconstruction, i shouldn’t do implants aswell no?

Could never really put a finger on my major failo but pretty sure this is it. Any suggestions on what to do?
No direspect bro, but it's obvious that you have no infras, malars or zygos. The major failo is obvious after a glance.

No direspect bro, but it's obvious that you have no infras, malars or zygos. The major failo is obvious after a glance.
nah i want super honesty i appreciate it 🤝 surgery the only fix? any softmaxes to fraud these? like eyebrows or something

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
nah i want super honesty i appreciate it 🤝 surgery the only fix? any softmaxes to fraud these? like eyebrows or something
Unfortunately you can't fraud a lack of bones in that area. Surgery is definitely the only way.

No softmaxes will fix the bones there but you should still improve eyebrow density and their titlt

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
would orbital decompression or orbital implants ( or both ) be the best route?
If your eyes stick out very far from the side profile view then you should go with OD, but also only if your PFL (palpebral fissure length = frontal eye width) is pretty long to begin with, as that procedure decreases PFL.
Orbital implants would really help you though 100% so you should surely go for those, and maybe for OD after taking what I said in the 1st sentence into consideration.

would orbital decompression or orbital implants ( or both ) be the best route?
remember to get the saddled infraorbital implants if u go that route, regular infraorbital implants is useless

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
If your eyes stick out very far from the side profile view then you should go with OD, but also only if your PFL (palpebral fissure length = frontal eye width) is pretty long to begin with, as that procedure decreases PFL.
Orbital implants would really help you though 100% so you should surely go for those, and maybe for OD after taking what I said in the 1st sentence into consideration.
thank you guys a lot, hadn’t really looked into the implants so it’s opened a path for me. lifefuel

IMG 9310

Would this be a better OD candidate or just the implants? Idk if they are bulging or just boneless jfl

(20 M) Been living with these bugged out alien looking wide IPD ass eyes for my whole life:

View attachment 2490292

View attachment 2490290

I also have a shameful lower third so maybe that would balance out with a genio or bimax? Can upload more pics if anyone wants to help

Open to implants and surgeries anywhere on the face tbh. Lifefuel desperately needed.

First post hope I ain’t break any rules
Your eyes mog mine at least.
I have one of the worst eyes on the forum