Tooth exctracting or tooth stripping?

Low htn

Low htn

Iron
I have a bit recessed chin. My orthodontist says I need a surgery to grow my chin forward. But there's also a way to remove my overbite. He said that I extra teeth. So I have to options. Should he extract the extra teeth or should they cut the side of my teeth to align them better. ARYAH Said P001Pr 20240821 141258
IMG 20240821 145145

Dont extract any teeth, if you do get braces ask for a herbst appliance, chew hard food and practice bilateral forward chewing to help speed up the process and fix your bite, gum i would recommend is simply gum as its hard and has lots of simple ingredients

Dont extract any teeth, if you do get braces ask for a herbst appliance, chew hard food and practice bilateral forward chewing to help speed up the process and fix your bite, gum i would recommend is simply gum as its hard and has lots of simple ingredients
Yes I already have braces for a week. But they asked me if I should extract or cut the side of my teeth. So which one is the best choice? Or is there a better way.

Yes I already have braces for a week. But they asked me if I should extract or cut the side of my teeth. So which one is the best choice? Or is there a better way.
Ask for expansion if possible, never go for compression of teeth arc.

You are right. And i asked the orthodontist. But he says that expansion is bullshit. And that he knows whether it should be expanded or compressed. He says that my mouth is already wide enough and he says if it is expanded it will be too wide. He says that in order to fix my chin. I should choose an operation. But I said I want to fix my chin with braces and orthodontic method and do it naturally. He says he should make my upper jaw smaller. But I think it will affect my maxillia. So should I change my orthodontist before it's over? Or should I stick to plan. Or is there any better way.

neither bro

But wtf should i do. Should i expand my lower jaw? Instead of reacting give fucking advice you subhuman piece of shit.