Reactions: HorseFace
fuck, I'm going to extract my 2 wisdom teeth in 2 weeks

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel
fuck, I'm going to extract my 2 wisdom teeth in 2 weeks
Don't let (((them))) claim your soul bro. Fight the good fight

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Removing wisdom teeth does take alot of jaw force away, so I'm pretty sure he was clenching in the first picture but in the second since he doesn't have his wisdom teeth that mean less jaw force

• +1
Wait a minute....... I extracted all 4 of my wisdom teeth a year ago. :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:What are you trying to say?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Butthurt Dweller, kobecel and 3 others
What a shit comparison, that's like a 30 year difference. Name one 50 year old person on Earth that has cheek definition like early Depp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Butthurt Dweller, fobos and 2 others
Wait a minute....... I extracted all 4 of my wisdom teeth a year ago. :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:What are you trying to say?
did your jaw appear to be different after you extacted them ?

What a shit comparison, that's like a 30 year difference. Name one 50 year old person on Earth that has cheek definition like early Depp
True Leo Dicaprio bloated up and you can't even see his defined cheekbones anymore

By the way, tooth extraction does not change your mandible (jawbone)
People on here seem to believe it something THEY DID that made them not be Chad. Sorry to break it to you, but it was NEVER in your control. You were dealt a bad hand and you have to cruise through life with what you ve got. Embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and ShineBright
Don't let (((them))) claim your soul bro. Fight the good fight

fuck it, I ran into anti-wisdom teeth extraction theory too late

I have appointment 13.06. to remove two lower wisdom teeth, upper ones are too to be extracted in the future

fuck it, I ran into anti-wisdom teeth extraction theory too late

I have appointment 13.06. to remove two lower wisdom teeth, upper ones are too to be extracted in the future
you ll be fine. Dont listen to those retards

You have less force in your bite, cavemen used to have a hard diet but nowadays everything is soyed up so pussies don't need to chew

• +1
OP you fucking retard, if you're going to post a believable claim for why wisdom teeth fuck up you face, it's gonna have to be controlled. Like identical twins where one has wisdom teeth pulled and the other doesn't

Anyone who unironically thinks pulling wisdom teeth will have any measurable impact on facial appearance is a brainlet beyond all comprehension

You are beyond retarded. No salvation for you
People on here seem to believe it something THEY DID that made them not be Chad. Sorry to break it to you, but it was NEVER in your control. You were dealt a bad hand and you have to cruise through life with what you ve got. Embrace it.
Anyone who unironically thinks pulling wisdom teeth will have any measurable impact on facial appearance is a brainlet beyond all comprehension
tenor.gif

what should we do if our mouths hurt because of wisdom teeth then? palatal expander?

Barrett had extractions

• Woah
Reactions: Demir
Its over for wisdomextractcels, there is no hope.

• +1
it's over for tooth extraction cels

• +1
lol i dnt think theres a single dentist who thinks that. look at what happens to old people who lose teeth and how the bone in their mandible rots away

• +1
lol i dnt think theres a single dentist who thinks that. look at what happens to old people who lose teeth and how the bone in their mandible rots away
man im so fucked

Lmao comparing him at 20 vs 55

these are my teeth, lower wisdom teeth are under my gums completely horizontal, upper left remained under gums and upper right grew but crooked outsidewards and I can't wash it properly with a toothbrush

Look at the soy genius over here, lmaoing at your miniskull. Losing non-wisdom teeth causes mandible atrophy because the act of the top row presses against the bottom row is what stimulates bone development. If you lose that, or if your top row and bottom row never meet in certain areas, you'll see atrophy. Your wisdom teeth are different because they NEVER meet during development, and by the time you're 21 your jaw is already as big as it's going to get. So even if you kept your wisdom teeth without them crowding and fucking up the rest of your teeth, and if you're in the already low percent of people whose wisdom teeth actually meet, it's not going to make your jaw (JFL) grow any bigger or smaller at that late in your life.

Find exactly one (1) dentist that says otherwise, but I'm sure you'll sperg and use triple parentheses and keep giving retard disinfo.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
Never forget to brush your teeth kids

Look at the soy genius over here, lmaoing at your miniskull. Losing non-wisdom teeth causes mandible atrophy because the act of the top row presses against the bottom row is what stimulates bone development. If you lose that, or if your top row and bottom row never meet in certain areas, you'll see atrophy. Your wisdom teeth are different because they NEVER meet during development, and by the time you're 21 your jaw is already as big as it's going to get. So even if you kept your wisdom teeth without them crowding and fucking up the rest of your teeth, and if you're in the already low percent of people whose wisdom teeth actually meet, it's not going to make your jaw (JFL) grow any bigger or smaller at that late in your life.

Find exactly one (1) dentist that says otherwise, but I'm sure you'll sperg and use triple parentheses and keep giving retard disinfo.
im aware of that you fucking plonk. look at the comment i originally quoted. he wasnt referring to wisdom teeth specifically.

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png

Extracts me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Extracts me

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and ChoSeungHui
Brushes me

Ritalin posted before me but he has 0 likes while I have 2

that’s unfair tbh :feelsbadman:
I won’t complain though
You could literally make a post saying you raped a newborn and you would still get 10 likes

Just be Insomniac theory

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
I raped a newborn

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Balkancel
you raped a newborn

Will wisdom teeth removal = hollow cheeks?

I still have to understand the mental process that makes you think that wisdom teeth extractions are correlated to hollow cheeks