tooth extraction, will I suffer recession??

sándorr

sándorr

Iron
So.. I'm getting invisilign braces, because my canines are further than they should be, my teeth are a bit crooked, and a bit narrow aswell... I went to the orthodontist to get a perscribed treatment, which after many visits we decided would be invisilign braces with teeth extraction and pulling the teeth back.. On my visits I asked many times if I can/should get a pallate expander and she said I don't need it, I also asked if I will suffer recession and she said It's bullshit... so now I'm wondering if it will for real make me recessed or not since I keep hearing alot of horror stories and shit, and people telling me it's gonna descend me...

The treatment plan is extraction of either my 5S, or my wisdom teeth.. If my 5s are extracted, she would put like a metal thingy on my 6s, the furthest back teeth before wisdom teeth, and attach a rubber thing on it, thats then attached to the teeth further away, which is supposed to push the rows back, replacing the missing teeth space with the tooth that was further away and making it so my canines fit and my teeth arent crowded, now It makes me think it wont make me recessed, since my canines are further than acceptable, and the missing space that is gonna be caused by the teeth extraction is gonna be replaced by another teeth thats pushed backk...

LMAOOO I made a picture using the worst microsoft pain program and I'm shit at drawing but I hope it makes sense 😭😭😭
anyways so my question is if she knows what she's doing and if it wont descend me aesthetically speaking uhmmm...
and if I should get my wisdom teeth removed instead of my 5s

teeth is a meme try getting bones

Never ever get non-wisdom teeth extracted, it will inevitably result in some degree of bone loss (you can't get implants if too young and in your case braces will exacerbate the bone resorption).

So.. I'm getting invisilign braces, because my canines are further than they should be, my teeth are a bit crooked, and a bit narrow aswell... I went to the orthodontist to get a perscribed treatment, which after many visits we decided would be invisilign braces with teeth extraction and pulling the teeth back.. On my visits I asked many times if I can/should get a pallate expander and she said I don't need it, I also asked if I will suffer recession and she said It's bullshit... so now I'm wondering if it will for real make me recessed or not since I keep hearing alot of horror stories and shit, and people telling me it's gonna descend me...

The treatment plan is extraction of either my 5S, or my wisdom teeth.. If my 5s are extracted, she would put like a metal thingy on my 6s, the furthest back teeth before wisdom teeth, and attach a rubber thing on it, thats then attached to the teeth further away, which is supposed to push the rows back, replacing the missing teeth space with the tooth that was further away and making it so my canines fit and my teeth arent crowded, now It makes me think it wont make me recessed, since my canines are further than acceptable, and the missing space that is gonna be caused by the teeth extraction is gonna be replaced by another teeth thats pushed backk...
View attachment 2977346
LMAOOO I made a picture using the worst microsoft pain program and I'm shit at drawing but I hope it makes sense 😭😭😭
anyways so my question is if she knows what she's doing and if it wont descend me aesthetically speaking uhmmm...
and if I should get my wisdom teeth removed instead of my 5s
Fixing your bite will help the harmony of your face.
It is advisable to remove the wisdom teeth rather than molars and the other teeth.
Ask him to not remove any teeth.